East Robertson @ White House-Heritage

MOTO24

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Forrest VS Heritage game last week,ouch, I didn't see that coming. Really. It was ugly and Forrest was the better team that night. Running the opening kickoff back 99 yards to the house did not help either.Sort of brings the opposing team down just a tad. I really think the Wet field and the sort of "O" that WHH runs did not mix. Heritage had some holes in the Forrest D-line but every time our back went to cut it up a big chunk of the field would fly out from under his feet and down we went. Forrest had the better game plan for a a wet field, straight on attack...( and a very quick back)...Most of WHH attack comes from an angle with the cut it up approach. That brings me to the next point. It is going to be wet on that field Tommorrow night. Hope Coach Brown has figured this in to the equation. :thumb: Ha. IF not it could be another Forrest.

Good luck Patriots. This is a BIG game.

The Heritage backs better hope they don't change their game plan up any and run it up the middle. The heritage o line is terrible and they will get killed if that is the game plan. Just run it like you did against us(eagleville) and you will be fine. I was also told that the field at forrest was not even too wet last friday and noone was slipping around, so NEWBLEW sounds like you don't have a clue. You are sounding more like a heritage hater than a heritage supporter. we have those here at eagleville.

The Heritage backs better hope they don't change their game plan up any and run it up the middle. The heritage o line is terrible and they will get killed if that is the game plan. Just run it like you did against us(eagleville) and you will be fine. I was also told that the field at forrest was not even too wet last friday and noone was slipping around, so NEWBLEW sounds like you don't have a clue. You are sounding more like a heritage hater than a heritage supporter. we have those here at eagleville.

He's always been a pretty straight up poster. He said he was at the game. I live about 20 minutes from Chapel Hill and I can assure you that unless that field had a tarp on it from 3-5pm, it had a ton of water on it.

He's always been a pretty straight up poster. He said he was at the game. I live about 20 minutes from Chapel Hill and I can assure you that unless that field had a tarp on it from 3-5pm, it had a ton of water on it.

yea as every field in the state did. it came a flood on our game thay never checked up :mrgreen:

yea as every field in the state did. it came a flood on our game thay never checked up :mrgreen:

Just going on what I saw...I'm not an expert, but I do have a pretty good clue. Thank you.

I'll tell you the reason I didn't see that whoopin coming from Forrest last friday. It was because of the common opposition of Eagleville. After WHHeritige beat Eagleville 43 - 7. Forrest played Eagleville the very next week and won the game 17-3. Maybe Forrest took it easy on you guys after the first quater......or maybe Forrest was having a bad game or Eagleville a good one. But going on the two scores both teams put on Eagleville, IT looked like WHHeritage would have given Forrest a great game or possibly WON the game.

Maybe you have a better answer gtgwao, oh btw we put more yards on you in the air than on the ground at Eagleville....I was there too.

I hope the team that showed up at Eagleville is the one that shows up at East Robertson tommorrow night. The injury report looks better too.

GO PATRIOTS

Newblue, if you remember after we played yall a few weeks ago I was on here saying that the heritage team was the best team that I have seen in 3 years. I find it amusing that you are questioning the coaches game plan. you do run the wing t and if im not mistaken it's not much you can do to a game plan to change it due to whether. It looks like they did try to change the game plan all they could for that game. Wheren't they like 12-16 passing or something. And from the stats the FB and QB had alot of the carries so i don't think they were running alot of outside plays. Im just trying to figure out why forrest beat you so bad. I have figured out 1 thing though, the offensive and defensive lines are not very good. At least that's what we thought when we played you. On film we pushed your lines all over the field. we did play forrest better than you guys did but you know as well as me something is going on up there for yall to take such a butt whopping from Forrest. We both need to remember that every team does have a bad game every now and again and let's hope that the team gets it together this week. I will be at this game this week and would love to see the Heritage that Played us no matter how bad the weather is. If not East Robertson which I don't know anything about, will blow you guys off the field.

go for it 88 it really should be sent to tssaa and let them see it :roflol:

The first play is that great run LK had,and the next play is the facemask.I will only leave it up a couple of days because I "made" this page for Jo Byrns,LK,and hopefully others players in time,plus I plan on putting together another youtube video for LK when the seasons over,or sooner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeVl-OOgagc

go for it 88 it really should be sent to tssaa and let them see it :roflol:

The first play is that great run LK had,and the next play is the facemask.I will only leave it up a couple of days because I "made" this page for Jo Byrns,LK,and hopefully others players in time,plus I plan on putting together another youtube video for LK when the seasons over,or sooner.

That's pretty darn blatant! You guys are missing the most important thing in that video, the character of LK. Most kids would of come up ready to fight if they'd had that done to them. Not LK, he headed straight for the sideline to get his equipment repaired. I was fortunate to talk to him and his Dad (reddevil44) at the Davidson Academy game this year and you can't help but love the kid. As hard a worker as he is on the field, he is just as humble off the field.

If that Mr. Football award has any meaning at all this young man will have one one on his shelf in December.

go for it 88 it really should be sent to tssaa and let them see it :lol:

that's a good job #88 ,,,,,,yea thay are a bunch of thug's on the field that kid should have been ejected the ref right there and seen it all,,,,i should say thay all are but a few out there were that night,,,,great job by lk holding his cool but hey what can ya say lk is a cool dude :roflol: