East Robertson @ White House-Heritage

MOTO24

go for it 88 it really should be sent to tssaa and let them see it :roflol:

The first play is that great run LK had,and the next play is the facemask.I will only leave it up a couple of days because I "made" this page for Jo Byrns,LK,and hopefully others players in time,plus I plan on putting together another youtube video for LK when the seasons over,or sooner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeVl-OOgagc

thanks 88 there is people out there that need to see that kind of blatent misconduct :lol:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeVl-OOgagc

thanks 88 there is people out there that need to see that kind of blatent misconduct :lol:

That says a lot for LK. To just walk away, That shows how a young man should act on the field. Even if things are not right. This shows a lot about his up bring. There may be a hand full of young men that would have done what LK handle it. Good job LK. :roflol::lol:

Newblue, if you remember after we played yall a few weeks ago I was on here saying that the heritage team was the best team that I have seen in 3 years. I find it amusing that you are questioning the coaches game plan. you do run the wing t and if im not mistaken it's not much you can do to a game plan to change it due to whether. It looks like they did try to change the game plan all they could for that game. Wheren't they like 12-16 passing or something. And from the stats the FB and QB had alot of the carries so i don't think they were running alot of outside plays. Im just trying to figure out why forrest beat you so bad. I have figured out 1 thing though, the offensive and defensive lines are not very good. At least that's what we thought when we played you. On film we pushed your lines all over the field. we did play forrest better than you guys did but you know as well as me something is going on up there for yall to take such a butt whopping from Forrest. We both need to remember that every team does have a bad game every now and again and let's hope that the team gets it together this week. I will be at this game this week and would love to see the Heritage that Played us no matter how bad the weather is. If not East Robertson which I don't know anything about, will blow you guys off the field.

GTGWAO - I'll back you up. I'm a Heritage supporter, and I've seen both games. You were very complimentary of WHH after the Eagleville game. As far as Forrest goes, WHH lost the battle at the line of scrimmage. The defense could not get stops when needed, and the offense struggled to sustain drives. WHH doesn't tackle well at times either, which compounded the problem. (poor tackling doomed WHH in the JB game too - directly contributing to JB's 2 scores) Heritage has had some crucial injuries which have affected their offensive effectiveness, and that also played apart in the Forrest defeat. That problem is almost gone, so we should see WHH become more potent when they have the ball. One of their playmakers returned to the field last week, but I was told he is only playing at around 75%. If WHH can score tonight on the ER D, this game will be interesting.

I agree Kevin. They are going to surprise a team or two in the play-offs. I they will just cut out the stupid antics of a couple of players...and for all I know they may have already tightened down on them.

19-6 isn't near as dominating as the 30-0 whippin Forrest put on them. I still say Cascade, Forrest, and Friendship should be heavy favorites out of Quad 3 if the current teams in that quad hold up. Sorry I missed your call last night, Moto. Us old folks turn in early thru the week. What was your take on the game?

I agree Kevin. They are going to surprise a team or two in the play-offs. I they will just cut out the stupid antics of a couple of players...and for all I know they may have already tightened down on them.

19-6 isn't near as dominating as the 30-0 whippin Forrest put on them. I still say Cascade, Forrest, and Friendship should be heavy favorites out of Quad 3 if the current teams in that quad hold up. Sorry I missed your call last night, Moto. Us old folks turn in early thru the week. What was your take on the game?

I'd say the game went just as I expected. East is still playing some pretty good ball and WHH has let the wheels fall off; they're not the same team they were against JB (or Watertown who they torched and H20 is not bad). I'm with you, Cascade and Forrest are definitely the favorites but I really don't think East is much further behind. Offensively they're a pretty scary team; they run the ball well and they've got a big ol' QB that can throw really well and he's got a couple of receivers. Defensively they're suspect, especially on the edges. Their D-line is pretty solid though. I still don't understand how Forrest could beat WHH so bad and yet you guys destroyed Forrest. Something just doesn't add up there to me. If I'm ER, Forrest, or Cascade, I've got to feel pretty dang good about my chances of making it to the semi-finals. I'm pretty sure FCS is going to stay in the East now that Westwood beat MAHS (52-0).