Fairview at Giles County

smokeyvol1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been listening to this "game"......MERCY rule in effect....Fairview bus driver has bus running...get those cheeseburgers ready early for those yellowjackets.....Sonic will be hopping tonight.

I cannot believe how much Fairview just quit playing.......looks like Giles is playing Frosh and Middle school to hold down score. Best weapon for Fairview tonight is the clock running. 53-6 and clock running.......pitiful.

Good game effort by Fairview. They did not quit like Hickman. I also think they exhibited good sportsmanship after getting down. No cheap shots on #12 or any others. The main difference I see so far in 3a teams vs our old 5-3a competition is their lack of depth and team speed. The Fairview coaches did a good job and seemed to be working hard to adjust. Th 4a clubs just bring more options to the table and are not one dimensional on offense or defense. :D

Again Giles JV played well. It would be interesting to see ALL the JV starters in at the same time in their natural positions. If you notice the sidelines when the JV is on the field you will see the seniors one on one coaching and encouraging them. Helping them to get better. This is awesome and you see something special happening for these kids future and Giles football's future. A lot of experience has been gained. Seniors. You rock! 8-)

Noticed Lewis County, Crockett, and a few others there enjoying the view. Good to see ya and we'll get up close and personal real soon. :thumb:8-)

Good game effort by Fairview. They did not quit like Hickman. I also think they exhibited good sportsmanship after getting down. No cheap shots on #12 or any others. The main difference I see so far in 3a teams vs our old 5-3a competition is their lack of depth and team speed. The Fairview coaches did a good job and seemed to be working hard to adjust. Th 4a clubs just bring more options to the table and are not one dimensional on offense or defense. :D

Again Giles JV played well. It would be interesting to see ALL the JV starters in at the same time in their natural positions. If you notice the sidelines when the JV is on the field you will see the seniors one on one coaching and encouraging them. Helping them to get better. This is awesome and you see something special happening for these kids future and Giles football's future. A lot of experience has been gained. Seniors. You rock! :thumb:

Noticed Lewis County, Crockett, and a few others there enjoying the view. Good to see ya and we'll get up close and personal real soon. :thumb::thumb:

Great game Giles. This is pretty much what I and probably everyone but Fairview expected to happen.

I agree 100% about the region 5-3A point you made. There just isn't as much talent in this district.

A long time ago, Page was in the old 4a set up and usually went 2-8 and 3-7 in a good year. When they went to 3a the program took off.

My point here is that the 3a schools either adapt or ...well...it will be ugly.....on the good side...this type of schedule will help the teams who make to the 3a playoffs.

A long time ago, Page was in the old 4a set up and usually went 2-8 and 3-7 in a good year. When they went to 3a the program took off.

My point here is that the 3a schools either adapt or ...well...it will be ugly.....on the good side...this type of schedule will help the teams who make to the 3a playoffs.

It hurts the 4A schools though.