Elizabethton at Johnson County

coachh17

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first year in probably the last 4 that I dont think the Longhorns are the better team. Last year was a great game that I felt should have been won by the Horns but injuries and mistakes allowed Besty to pull it off in the end. This year it looks like Besty is more talented. I do believe that Besty will have their hands full. The weather is not looking good and a wet, muddy, rocky field will slow the game down. This one has been to close to call in recent years and this one is no different with the game time conditions looking pretty rough. Horns by 1 in a low scoring game.

This is the first year in probably the last 4 that I dont think the Longhorns are the better team. Last year was a great game that I felt should have been won by the Horns but injuries and mistakes allowed Besty to pull it off in the end. This year it looks like Besty is more talented. I do believe that Besty will have their hands full. The weather is not looking good and a wet, muddy, rocky field will slow the game down. This one has been to close to call in recent years and this one is no different with the game time conditions looking pretty rough. Horns by 1 in a low scoring game.

I saw JC last week at Cloudland and while they ran roghshod on the 'Landers I don't see them doing the same to EHS. Wet field or no. I heard Mike Atwood say the 'Horns would soak the field if necessary. To that I say get the hoses ready coach.

I saw JC last week at Cloudland and while they ran roghshod on the 'Landers I don't see them doing the same to EHS. Wet field or no. I heard Mike Atwood say the 'Horns would soak the field if necessary. To that I say get the hoses ready coach.

I seen the longhorns field it looked like a mud hole without any rain but that wont stop the cyclones

cylones 50

long horns 6

O.K. we all agree its going be nasty so Atwood can call off the watering,but North thought the same thing that water and mud would slow the Cyclones down but we still lit up the score board and I dont see this being any different! Cold weather doesnt matter after you run up and down the feild once or twice the fans are the ones that suffer in the cold!lol So I dont see much of a chance for the Longhorns but I hope both teams are safe!

Cyclones--------45

Longhorns-------13

the horns are a good solid team with a great freshman and jv team coming up behind them. Thier QB will do what ever he has to to keep them in the game and #82 is a beast. BUT betsy will not be beaten until they come upon a team that can pass cover them in man when they are in the spread. In cover 3 you give their qb the holes he is looking for and he will run your d ragged. GOOD LUCK AND SAFE PLAY TO BOTH TEAMS. GO RAIDERS