Elizabethton at Johnson County

coachh17

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first year in probably the last 4 that I dont think the Longhorns are the better team. Last year was a great game that I felt should have been won by the Horns but injuries and mistakes allowed Besty to pull it off in the end. This year it looks like Besty is more talented. I do believe that Besty will have their hands full. The weather is not looking good and a wet, muddy, rocky field will slow the game down. This one has been to close to call in recent years and this one is no different with the game time conditions looking pretty rough. Horns by 1 in a low scoring game.
Sorry mtnmaroon you were off just 23 points.With out your QB the longhorns would be in trouble.GO Betsy

This is the first year in probably the last 4 that I dont think the Longhorns are the better team. Last year was a great game that I felt should have been won by the Horns but injuries and mistakes allowed Besty to pull it off in the end. This year it looks like Besty is more talented. I do believe that Besty will have their hands full. The weather is not looking good and a wet, muddy, rocky field will slow the game down. This one has been to close to call in recent years and this one is no different with the game time conditions looking pretty rough. Horns by 1 in a low scoring game.
Sorry mtnmaroon you were off just 23 points.With out your QB the longhorns would be in trouble.GO Betsy

QB is a mess ain't he lawnman. Like watching this kid play. Good luck next week with CAK. Should be a heck of a game. I keep telling people you guys are for real, can't get no one to believe me. SHOW UM

QB is a mess ain't he lawnman. Like watching this kid play. Good luck next week with CAK. Should be a heck of a game. I keep telling people you guys are for real, can't get no one to believe me. SHOW UM

Yes pujo he is a great athlete. Betsy is for real this year.