Giles vs Lewis

likearock

From what i gather, LC doesn't have much experience against a top notch passing team. This will certianly be a baptism by fire. I watch this offense every week and to be honest The only way they will be stopped is to play a team that can match the talent because they can be so very balanced. they are gonna pound you and test you then as soon as someone rolls up a step or two to help on the run.....14 is catching a deep one and strolling into the endzone. :thumb:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles will (probably) win and win big.I agree that if LC gets down big early I would

pull my starters without a second thought.The playoffs are more important.This is

a lesson Giles seems determined to learn the hard way.Why risk injury to key players

in situations that do not have any importance at all????Something Giles does every

week lately.

OH, Dont even try to argue this point.......you know its true.

As for this game it will go something like this 1st qtr pretty good, LC hangin in there,

Giles scores once on a run then again with a deep pass,miss the 2 point try.

2nd qtr. Giles scores quickly with another deep pass and again with a long run.

From here its a race to get those 50 points before halftime so leave all starters in.

3rd qtr. 50 points in hand, Giles sends in most of 2nd team,scores another td

4th qtr 3rd team subs and LC scores twice.

Then again............Lewis could shock the world and defeat the Bobcats.

Stranger things have happened.

Im okay with leaving you starters in till halftime, however, onside kicks and putting your starting QB in at safety when you have a 30 point lead has suprised me the last couple of games. :popcorneater:

Happens a lot.. not just the qb, Oh well....you live and learn.Onside kicks,yes,thats something you need to work on for later but qb on def.....starting tb and line in with big lead?????????

WHY???? Polls mean nothing,all we are doing is risking injury and humiliating the other team.

Thats my opp. and I'm stickin to it. Its no wonder other teams hate GC so much.

Giles will (probably) win and win big.I agree that if LC gets down big early I would

pull my starters without a second thought.The playoffs are more important.This is

a lesson Giles seems determined to learn the hard way.Why risk injury to key players

in situations that do not have any importance at all????Something Giles does every

week lately.

OH, Dont even try to argue this point.......you know its true.

Then again............Lewis could shock the world and defeat the Bobcats.

Stranger things have happened.

You really have no idea do you?

Last week Giles scored 3 or 4 touchdowns in the 1st quarter. So by your analysis the starters only need to play ...what...8-10 minutes. So in the last 5 games of the season the starters would only get to play about 1 game over a 6 week period.

Regardless of what the competition brings Giles has to create, have, maintain and grow their timing and game flow. Some might have concern that a half game a week doesn't allow enough time to perfect these things. Sure if we want to be the :popcorneater: happy team :lol: we could put the starters in and pull them as the game might call. Thats a really good way to get players hurt.

The playoffs are coming and the Cats are soon the be in a fight against better teams. We can't rest on our laurels. Nobody really loves a blowout, but we have to work and work hard every game if we really have the hopes of holding that gold ball at the end of the season.

Im okay with leaving you starters in till halftime, however, onside kicks and putting your starting QB in at safety when you have a 30 point lead has suprised me the last couple of games. :popcorneater:

Happens a lot.. not just the qb, Oh well....you live and learn.Onside kicks,yes,thats something you need to work on for later but qb on def.....starting tb and line in with big lead?????????

WHY???? Polls mean nothing,all we are doing is risking injury and humiliating the other team.

Thats my opp. and I'm stickin to it. Its no wonder other teams hate GC so much.

kane did it for us last yr and had a good yr at safety. so playin the qb there doesnt mean nothin. its the desire of the player whether he wants to play there

The GC starters need to play 4 quarters and they haven't been. When was the last time they played a full four quarters? They can't get used to playing just 2 quarters per game there will be no 2 quarters and out in the playoffs. But if the coach leaves them in he gets crucified and if he takes them out the 1st team looses neccessary game time, so what should he do?

The GC starters need to play 4 quarters and they haven't been. When was the last time they played a full four quarters? They can't get used to playing just 2 quarters per game there will be no 2 quarters and out in the playoffs. But if the coach leaves them in he gets crucified and if he takes them out the 1st team looses neccessary game time, so what should he do?

This proves the point I made about how our schedule will be our downfall.