MACON CO AT WHITE HOUSE

LARRYBIRD33

I don't know why people think WH is so bad this year. Beech and Goodpasture came from behind and beat them in the last minute, Station Camp won due to suspension of the first and second team QB's and Smith County had to play the best game of the yeaar to beat them. Those of you who think they are not very good this year - play- um !!

So do you think they are the best 3-4 team in the state? :roflol:

Yes !!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white house did lay down last week, and i have no doubt they will do it again this week. There's no way they want this one as badly as Macon county......

ALL THIS TALK IN THE PAPER ABOUT AS OF TODAY THESE ARE THE TEAMS THAT WOULD MAKE THE PLAYOFFS,I PERSONALLY THINK ITS TO EARLY TO START COUNTING EGGS BEFORE THERE HATCHED,ANYBODY WHO KNOWS THIS TEAM AND THIS PROGRAM KNOWS THAT THERE ARE 3 MORE GAMES LEFT IN THIS REG. SEASON.SYCAMORE HAS TO STILL PLAY US AND GOODPASTURE AND GREENBRIER STILL DONT KNOW BOUT THE PASTURE.SO LETS SIT BACK AND WATCH THE NEXT 3 WEEKS AND THEN WE"LL START TALKIN PLAYOFFS..GO BIG BLUE...... :popcorneater:

The White House website is loaded and updated.

Current update includes:

- Game summary from Smith County including recap, photos, box score and stats

- Season stats updated

- District 9-AA standings and scoreboard

- White House Middle wins the conference championship

- Nate Nowicki honored by the Make-A-Wish Foundation

- Local news links

Also fixed the photo gallery link error for Goodpasture. It now works.

Thanks for your patience, it's been a busy fall.

bdpweb

The White House website is loaded and updated.

Current update includes:

- Game summary from Smith County including recap, photos, box score and stats

- Season stats updated

- District 9-AA standings and scoreboard

- White House Middle wins the conference championship

- Nate Nowicki honored by the Make-A-Wish Foundation

- Local news links

Also fixed the photo gallery link error for Goodpasture. It now works.

Thanks for your patience, it's been a busy fall.

bdpweb

WHATS THE ADDRESS FOR THE WEBSITE? AND HOW MANY CATCHES IS THE SOPH RECEIVER BEHIND LANIUS'S 41 RECORD FOR A SINGLE SEASON?

Sorry for not including the address. I take for granted that everyone doesn't have it bookmarked this deep into the season, my error.

The web address is http://www.whitehousefootball.com

Trent McEwen has 26 catches for the season for 396 yards.

The single season record for receptions is 41 (Josh Lanius) and the single season record for receiving yards is 881 (Adam Spivey). Single season and career records on the White House historical page do include postseason games.

Sorry for not including the address. I take for granted that everyone doesn't have it bookmarked this deep into the season, my error.

The single season record for receptions is 41 (Josh Lanius) and the single season record for receiving yards is 881 (Adam Spivey). Single season and career records on the White House historical page do include postseason games.

I WOULD BUT IM COMPUTER ILLITERATE AND DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I APPRECIATE THE LINK.

MCEWEN HAS A PRETTY GOOD SHOT AT LANIUS'S MARK IF HE KEEPS GOING LIKE HE HAS THE LAST 3 GAMES. I THINK HE HAS 18 RECEPTIONS IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS.

WOW , SPIVEY MUSTVE AVERAGED AROUND 25-30 YARDS PER CATCH THE YEAR HE HAD 881 YARDS.

I WOULD BUT IM COMPUTER ILLITERATE AND DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I APPRECIATE THE LINK.

MCEWEN HAS A PRETTY GOOD SHOT AT LANIUS'S MARK IF HE KEEPS GOING LIKE HE HAS THE LAST 3 GAMES. I THINK HE HAS 18 RECEPTIONS IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS.

WOW , SPIVEY MUSTVE AVERAGED AROUND 25-30 YARDS PER CATCH THE YEAR HE HAD 881 YARDS.

YEA MY SOPH. YEAR SPIVEY WAS A SR. THAT WAS THE YEAR WE WERE SEMIFINALIST IN '93.SEEMED LIKE EVERYTIME T COKER THREW IT 2 HIM HE WAS WIDE OPEN,HE HAD SOME JETS TOO.IM PRETTY SURE THATS THE YEAR HE ACCUMULATED ALL THOSE YARDS,IF NOT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HIS SOPH. YEAR.

YEA MY SOPH. YEAR SPIVEY WAS A SR. THAT WAS THE YEAR WE WERE SEMIFINALIST IN '93.SEEMED LIKE EVERYTIME T COKER THREW IT 2 HIM HE WAS WIDE OPEN,HE HAD SOME JETS TOO.IM PRETTY SURE THATS THE YEAR HE ACCUMULATED ALL THOSE YARDS,IF NOT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HIS SOPH. YEAR.

:blush: