MACON CO AT WHITE HOUSE

LARRYBIRD33

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white house did lay down last week, and i have no doubt they will do it again this week. There's no way they want this one as badly as Macon county......

I really don't have a horse in this reace. I like both programs.......but tell me goldie....what do you base your statement on?? I know you didn't see the game last week, and doubt you have seen MC play. So I assume you have some way of knowing this things...please enlighten us with a little more of your knowledge.

White House is nowhere near the team they were last year. However they will win this game. Macon Co. defense will not be able to get off the field.

Prediction: White House 32 - Macon Co. 14

I don't know why people think WH is so bad this year. Beech and Goodpasture came from behind and beat them in the last minute, Station Camp won due to suspension of the first and second team QB's and Smith County had to play the best game of the yeaar to beat them. Those of you who think they are not very good this year - play- um !!

white house did lay down last week, and i have no doubt they will do it again this week. There's no way they want this one as badly as Macon county......

I really don't have a horse in this reace. I like both programs.......but tell me goldie....what do you base your statement on?? I know you didn't see the game last week, and doubt you have seen MC play. So I assume you have some way of knowing this things...please enlighten us with a little more of your knowledge.

Don't you worry about how I know, I just know Macon co has a VERY solid gameplan for white house

I assume Dixon (42) will be out this week and that will hurt WH's running game BUT watch out for their QB. One of the best we have faced this year. Big strong kid that can throw the ball and hard to bring down when he runs. Good receivers also, especially the Soph. receiver. You will see the QB take on a bigger responsibility since Dixon is out.

There comes a time in each football season that you (as a team) start to "click". It ALL comes together. For some teams it is right out of the gate, first game of the season you are on target. For others "akhem-cough cough" it is a different time of the year... like the 8th game of the season. I believe for this White House team this is the case.... with all the "problems" that have been a thorn for this team so far.....it is time to CLICK !!! I hope you have a good week of practice and come out ready to win Friday Night. Then win every game for the rest of the season. Your call how many games that is.

Play smart . Focus on the little things.

Good luck, from the other side. :thumb:

White House is nowhere near the team they were last year. However they will win this game. Macon Co. defense will not be able to get off the field.

Prediction: White House 32 - Macon Co. 14

I don't know why people think WH is so bad this year. Beech and Goodpasture came from behind and beat them in the last minute, Station Camp won due to suspension of the first and second team QB's and Smith County had to play the best game of the yeaar to beat them. Those of you who think they are not very good this year - play- um !!

I didnt refer to White House being a bad team. I said they are nowhere near the team they were last year. I am sure anybody that follows White House football would tell you the same thing.

They were 12-2 last year, their loses being to Alcoa and Knox Catholic. They are 3-4 this year. They lost some very talented players to graduation last year.

So do you think they are the best 3-4 team in the state? :thumb: