District 10AAA Rank em!

CoachK34

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will west creek really be that high. Did they steal some players from northeast. Who all does everybody have comin back. I know we (HC) have pretty much everybody but our point guard. Shonte still hasn't made a decision either if he is gonna play. I know springfield has stanton who is a stud. Northwest has the big guy that can shoot. Who else?

First day of practice today in Tennessee and I love watching the 10AAA district. I do, however, have to disagree with the "polls" considering HC has yet to prove anything substantial to me and West Creek is another team who deserves to be lower than they are--They have no clue what kind of talent comes from the 10AAA (who has had a team contending or at least at Murphreesboro the last three years).

Stanton for President in my book he is by far the front runner for the district player of the year and I expect him to lift his team to the upper echelon of teams in this district yet again. Northeast will probably win it again squeaking pass the ever so biased Patriots. Maybe I will be wrong, but history shows me that HC will drop 3 or 4 games they shouldn't to teams like Kenwood or Northwest.

So, expect Northeast to have another great year. Still, HC this is your year to show me and everyone else something. I'm watching.

1.NE

2.HC

3.WC

4.SHS

5.NW

6.KHS

7.CHS

8.DHS

9.RHS

Word out WC got a superb guard thats been waiting to make some noise after riding the pine for NE til state tourney, also had some aau success playing with them twin boys from CA, in florida. I see NE repeating for district tourney or one of the top other three teams.. Wait and See!

1. NE

2. SHS

3. HCHS

4. WC

5. NW

6. CHS

7. KWS

8. RHS

9. DCHS

I have heard about this WC kid and he is supposed to be a big time player right now. I think he will see less and less offers as his teams suffers this year. NE just continues to reload and Cooper should see another District title and be battling it out against Mt. Juliet for the region title.

1. NE

2. SHS

3. HCHS

4. WC

5. NW

6. CHS

7. KWS

8. RHS

9. DCHS

I have heard about this WC kid and he is supposed to be a big time player right now. I think he will see less and less offers as his teams suffers this year. NE just continues to reload and Cooper should see another District title and be battling it out against Mt. Juliet for the region title.

Is This the same Mt. Juliet that our own Springfield gave a good throttling to last year? Doubtful they will emerge, and if they do then that's great!!!! I hope 10AAA can send another team to murfreesboro again for the fourth straight year

1. NE

2. SHS

3. HCHS

4. WC

5. NW

6. CHS

7. KWS

8. RHS

9. DCHS

Never doubt a kids talent. This experience for him will show colleges his leadership and how he deals with diversity. I think he will lead his team to success. !Team success comes with indivisual success!