Division II College Prospects

chattpin02

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah others like Ensworth's LB Myers Beaird is getting looks from small New England schools and Ivy leagues along with Center Teddy Reeve with with schools like Furman, Wofford, and so on. CB and WR Cory Sacks is getting attention from TCU. WR and S Jacob Carter from smaller school similar to Beaird. Those are just seniors at ensworth. Ensworth QB Cody Tollison has and offer from MSTU to play baseball there and may play some football.

Also a surprising prospect out of Ensworth is Junior DT Miles Karro. A monster prospect at 5'7" 200 lbs with a sick spin move who recorded his first tackle against JP2. An all-around athlete who excels both on the field and in the classroom recording a 3.8 GPA. He is already getting looks from schools like Duke, Vandy, Wake Forrest, and Clemson.

Yeah others like Ensworth's LB Myers Beaird is getting looks from small New England schools and Ivy leagues along with Center Teddy Reeve with with schools like Furman, Wofford, and so on. CB and WR Cory Sacks is getting attention from TCU. WR and S Jacob Carter from smaller school similar to Beaird. Those are just seniors at ensworth. Ensworth QB Cody Tollison has and offer from MSTU to play baseball there and may play some football.

Also a surprising prospect out of Ensworth is Junior DT Miles Karro. A monster prospect at 5'7" 200 lbs with a sick spin move who recorded his first tackle against JP2. An all-around athlete who excels both on the field and in the classroom recording a 3.8 GPA. He is already getting looks from schools like Duke, Vandy, Wake Forrest, and Clemson.

I talked to Miles yesterday and he confirmed that he received written offers from Penn State and Florida and a verbal from Coach Richt at UGA. Tennessee may be close to offering this beast.

This kid is big time, probably the best DL prospect in the history of DII.

Check this kid out: http://ehsrumble.blogspot.com/2009/10/karros-recruitment-tracker-october.html

I would also throw Chris Agnew's name into the mix. Big #44, known as "Mr. Friday Night Lights" by his teammates, he is a junior LB that weighs in at about 6'1" 210 pounds from Father Ryan, he is currently the leading tackler on the team and an all around monster. I hear that the coaches at Father Ryan were too busy to watch film on MBA and JP2 as they were making so many highlight tapes for Division 1 schools for King Agnew.

True, McFadden has gotten looks from coaches but he will probably not get any large interest until the season plays out because he was out last season with a torn ACL.

Apparently coaches (not sure what school) were not impressed with the game film of Grigsby, however I believe that when the time comes he will end up playing at a school like MSTU, ETSU, TSU, UT-Martin.

I know that the 2011 recruiting class is loaded all around the DII circuit.

True, McFadden has gotten looks from coaches but he will probably not get any large interest until the season plays out because he was out last season with a torn ACL.

Apparently coaches (not sure what school) were not impressed with the game film of Grigsby, however I believe that when the time comes he will end up playing at a school like MSTU, ETSU, TSU, UT-Martin.

I know that the 2011 recruiting class is loaded all around the DII circuit.

Ive heard McFadden has had looks from vandy, brown, ttu, KY, uab, furman, and has talked to many other coaches like LSu, Wake forest, WKu, tsu, duke, ole miss and other schools. But even before he tore his ACL he was having an ok season.

and for grisgby ive heard about uab, tsu, mtsu, and other schools as well.

Yes along with garlington BA and Richardson EHS.

But good luck to all of these players and i am curious as to how even pans out for the players of D2.

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody needs to look at the Waters kid from Webb. #33. Ive been to a number of their games and seen others on TV. He is everywhere at Weakside LB and Special Teams. Had at least 15 tackles vs Davidson last week and had 15 vs Knoxville Catholic. Took down Dorian Cozart 1 on 1 several times. Just a baller. The issue is his weight..Weighs about 165 or so but with a redshirt and a college weight program he would make a great mid-major safety. He is just has football player written all over him.

I would also throw Chris Agnew's name into the mix. Big #44, known as "Mr. Friday Night Lights" by his teammates, he is a junior LB that weighs in at about 6'1" 210 pounds from Father Ryan, he is currently the leading tackler on the team and an all around monster. I hear that the coaches at Father Ryan were too busy to watch film on MBA and JP2 as they were making so many highlight tapes for Division 1 schools for King Agnew.

Are you serious? I saw this kid play and he is fast, aggressive, and a technically sound linebacker BUT he can't be more than 5'2"!! He looked a head and a half shorter than everyone on the field. There is know way he is 6'1" 210.