Oneida @ Coalfield

RumplePigskin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this will be like a old middle school rivalry friday. Two ole 1a teams goin at it . :roflol:

i'll agree with you outlaw..i went to this game tonight and honestly oneida better enjoy playin in the district they are in..neither team is impressive..i woulda found more joy in watchin middle school..period..

this will be like a old middle school rivalry friday. Two ole 1a teams goin at it . :roflol:

i'll agree with you outlaw..i went to this game tonight and honestly oneida better enjoy playin in the district they are in..neither team is impressive..i woulda found more joy in watchin middle school..period..

What high school team do you normally watch?

What high school team do you normally watch?

i don't watch any certain teams..but i do know i wish i wouldn't have made the trip to coalfield dry.gif

outlaw is of course a shs fan who cant get on their pages and talk because they still cant get over the fact they cant win in their district... sorry oneida is a smaller school and its only fair they play smaller schools.. as for scofield if u didnt like what you saw dont go back its that simple.. hate on oneida all the way into playoffs just like every year while your team sits at home after their 10th game.

and i wouldn't get so mad at this, i use to ignore it but oneida lost to gatlinburg pitt 7-6.. by one point.. do you realize gp beat fulton by 3? and just lost to undefeated austin-east by a touchdown? apparently oneida isn't fielding that bad of a team.. or like i said you're just mad that you're team isn't use to winning and spending a few more weeks practicing football during playoff time.

Here's a few thoughts for you guys who seem to think this Oneida/Coalfield game was just plain boring. If you think this was a classic middle school game, you don't have enough sense to know what football is. And next, if you'd rather watch middle school football, why don't you do just that? For those of us who enjoy these Friday night HIGH SCHOOL football games where players are TALENTED, have SKILL, are ATHLETIC, work hard to do the best they can with dreams of a promising career we do ENJOY these games and I personally did see this game and saw just that. Your remarks are insulting, disrespectful to the players, parents and coaching staff. Find another sport to watch! One of the first things I liked about the game was that the Indians came out and scored within about 2 minutes and shoved some of you guys words down your throat by showing you that Oneida DID NOT COME OUT S L O W but were focused, motivated and CONSISTENT in their playing. At halftime the score was way out of reach which showed the Indians did not take Coalfield for granted and played them hard, proving they are persistent in their efforts to win the District Championship. As for even being considered a "middle school football team" get a grip", that is so stupid it doesn't even deserve a reply. You think there's a prayer of a chance the Indians aren't going to prepare for the Sunbright game the same way they prepared for OS and Coalfield, you'd better believe they'll prepare. Show 'em Indians!

Wow, what a game. I loved it. Oneida was clearly the better teams. 1st offense came out and got 5 scores on the first 5 touches. Indians D gave Coalfield zero breathing room. Got 36 points and iced the game...all business.

So, I guess I am glad I my words "shoved down my throat" about Oneida starting slow. I think the team is really starting to come together nicely and focus well. No fumbles or interceptions on a wet, cold field. Excellent jobs of focusing!

and i wouldn't get so mad at this, i use to ignore it but oneida lost to gatlinburg pitt 7-6.. by one point.. do you realize gp beat fulton by 3? and just lost to undefeated austin-east by a touchdown? apparently oneida isn't fielding that bad of a team.. or like i said you're just mad that you're team isn't use to winning and spending a few more weeks practicing football during playoff time.

How about that score at GP and Austin East!

thes gam heer will be a blown out oneeda by 20 but injoy it why ya can injuns cuz nex week we be steelin tha distruct champinship frum ya

GEAUX TIGERS

2009 Cookville bound

Oneida will absolutely destroy Sunbright, the only thing that will save you the embarassment will be Oneida's coaches playing the younger kids early.