1A Playoff Quads- 10/14

mofototo50

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush: You apparently have no clue how good Jo Byrns and Wayne County are.

Yea, I know union city beat the poo out of WC this summer. JB is much better than WC but I guarantee you they are no better than UC or Huntingdon.

Red you seem pretty wound up over JB. It'll all come out in the wash; y'all bring your boys up to Cedar Hill and we'll line em up and see what we got. JB's got what it takes so be ready!

Union City or Huntingdon would beat any of those posers in quadrant three. Don't be intimidated by schools with great records and weak schedules. :blush:

I sure hope the players dont come to the semis w/ that attitude, that will only ensure what already might be a long trip home anyway. What is it w/ people here; even if you feel your team is gonna win it all, still show the other teams respect by keepin your mouth shut.....

Union City or Huntingdon would beat any of those posers in quadrant three. Don't be intimidated by schools with great records and weak schedules. :blush:

I sure hope the players dont come to the semis w/ that attitude, that will only ensure what already might be a long trip home anyway. What is it w/ people here; even if you feel your team is gonna win it all, still show the other teams respect by keepin your mouth shut.....

Kevin we seen some of the same stuff back in '05 out of UC when they dropped down a classification. UC wasn't any more worried about a 1A team then they were a man on the moon. Seems like the same thing is going on here.

Moto24.. Please don't begrudge some of our posters. Personally I know JB has another good team. Several of the Pigskins Pals carried several members of last year's team to M'Buro last year to watch ya'll play TC... #44 is a hoss for sure and would be very much deserving of Mr. Football. We're not good enough to overlook anybody... What most fans here in H'don like is now looking ahead and not having to beat Goodpasture and face Milan for the 2nd time to reach the finals.

Heck we're not past Union City or Lake County yet.. We are healthy and have passed the flu bug on to other teams.. :rolleyes: I do hope we make it to the semi's cause I'd like to see what you guys do before the game with the trucks.. At least we won't have to listen to a guy sitting in a deer stand blowing a diesel air horn all night like the good folks do in Lewis County.. dry.gif

Oh god here we go. I'm just stating the obvious. I said that JB was better than WC but they were no better than UC or h-town. Don't get your panties in a wad boys. We all may get beat before we have to worry about it then some other morons with to much time can post on these boards just like we'uns. :roflol: Besides that, mr. mustangs gonna apologize for me anyway. :rolleyes:

Moto24.. Please don't begrudge some of our posters. Personally I know JB has another good team. Several of the Pigskins Pals carried several members of last year's team to M'Buro last year to watch ya'll play TC... #44 is a hoss for sure and would be very much deserving of Mr. Football. We're not good enough to overlook anybody... What most fans here in H'don like is now looking ahead and not having to beat Goodpasture and face Milan for the 2nd time to reach the finals.

Heck we're not past Union City or Lake County yet.. We are healthy and have passed the flu bug on to other teams.. :rolleyes: I do hope we make it to the semi's cause I'd like to see what you guys do before the game with the trucks.. At least we won't have to listen to a guy sitting in a deer stand blowing a diesel air horn all night like the good folks do in Lewis County.. dry.gif

I'm with you on that one. JB isn't good enough to overlook anybody either. And I understand totally about the Goodpasture thing. JB was in that type of situation with all the Nashville private schools several years ago. It does give the program a boost of energy and hope when you get out of that. Just down the road from us, East Robertson is feeling that same relief (they were in Goodpasture's region). I think one of East's problems is that they overlook teams a little too much now that they've dropped down. There still a pretty good team but like a lot of teams, they can't overlook anybody. We'll see what happens.

Why wouldn't Huntingdon be in quad 4? They will finish 1st in the 1-A district. That's the way I see it but I could be wrong.. We will not finish 2nd or be a wild card team.. Please enlighten me.. Thanks..

Mr. Mustang,

How a team finishes will have no bearing on what Quad a team is assigned for playoffs. Strictly based on geography. The district standing are based on the total district, so if McKenzie beats Huntingdon, Huntingdon will be a 2, regardless of class within the district. Based on MAHS getting beat, it looks like the Mustangs will likely be in Quad 4, but as the original poster projected, it MAHS had won they would have indeed gone to Quad 3.

That being said, if McKenzie beats Huntingdon and Union City wins its region outright, UC will get the #1 seed in Quad 4 with Htown as the #2 seed. (If Huntingdon beats Mckenzie, they would get the #1). I would assume West Carroll gets in as a "top half" of 1A team, Gleason possibly getting in as a wild card, South Fulton gets in as a "top half" and Lake County possibly getting in as a wild card. Assuming those are the other 4 teams in besides Htown and UC, West Carroll would play Lake and Gleason would play South Fulton (to avoid playing a region opponent in round 1). Huntingdon and UC will have byes. All this assumes its these 6 teams in the quad. If Lake or Gleason don't get a wild card, it depends on who from Middle Tennessee gets put in Quad 4.

That's just my understanding, but it should be fairly accurate. (I think).

Oh god here we go. I'm just stating the obvious. I said that JB was better than WC but they were no better than UC or h-town. Don't get your panties in a wad boys. We all may get beat before we have to worry about it then some other morons with to much time can post on these boards just like we'uns. :blush: Besides that, mr. mustangs gonna apologize for me anyway. :blush:

OK Just how do you know that JB is better than WC. Yes they have beat us 2 years in a row in the 2nd round of the playoffs SO WHAT!!!!!!! That was the last 2 years . This is 09 ,a new year and JB is good or they would not be where they are and neither would WC. Ohhh yea I for got WC has not played any one yet and UC did beat us in a scrimmage so what. WC's not going to over look any team, and WC will go as far as they go and maybe we just might(buy accident) get in the playoffs again and who ever we play against will have to play football or they will on the couch the next week with there MOMMA!!!!!!!!!! :blush: GOOD LUCK JB , UC, SP ,and who ever else hope to see you in the playoffs!!

Oh god here we go. I'm just stating the obvious. I said that JB was better than WC but they were no better than UC or h-town. Don't get your panties in a wad boys. We all may get beat before we have to worry about it then some other morons with to much time can post on these boards just like we'uns. :blush: Besides that, mr. mustangs gonna apologize for me anyway. :blush:

OK Just how do you know that JB is better than WC. Yes they have beat us 2 years in a row in the 2nd round of the playoffs SO WHAT!!!!!!! That was the last 2 years . This is 09 ,a new year and JB is good or they would not be where they are and neither would WC. Ohhh yea I for got WC has not played any one yet and UC did beat us in a scrimmage so what. WC's not going to over look any team, and WC will go as far as they go and maybe we just might(buy accident) get in the playoffs again and who ever we play against will have to play football or they will on the couch the next week with there MOMMA!!!!!!!!!! :blush: GOOD LUCK JB , UC, SP ,and who ever else hope to see you in the playoffs!!

good post wc911 i here ya :blush: