Rankings For the Playoffs

mjuhb

ECS may be the best 3-8-3 team to ever put on shin guards.

Well, and I think they are actually 7-7-3. They have beaten some teams that are not on Eurosport. And last week, they beat St. George's 2-1. From what I have heard, they had a very weak goally during the first part of the season, and lost a few games that should have probably been wins.

They probably could have won all of their games if it wasn't for bad bounces, unlucky breaks, swine flu, or the dollar's declining value versus the euro. I saw them play once first-hand, and once second-hand. They will need a lot of breaks in the upcoming tournament.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, and I think they are actually 7-7-3. They have beaten some teams that are not on Eurosport. And last week, they beat St. George's 2-1. From what I have heard, they had a very weak goally during the first part of the season, and lost a few games that should have probably been wins.

They probably could have won all of their games if it wasn't for bad bounces, unlucky breaks, swine flu, or the dollar's declining value versus the euro. I saw them play once first-hand, and once second-hand. They will need a lot of breaks in the upcoming tournament.

That was a little harsh. I was just making observations.

Have enjoyed you post so far...... Wanta bet a "crown" on ECS? Don't judge a team on 7-7-3. Look at PJP and Father R.'s record last year. Mega bucks in Vegas if you had only known. :roflol:

AAA

1 Brentwood

2 Houston

3 Bearden

4 Franklin

[*]5 Ravenwood ** eliminated

6 Station Camp

7 Collierville

8 Oak Ridge

9 Siegel

10 Soddy-Daisy

[*]11 Centennial ** eliminated

12 Farragut

13 Riverdale

14 Hendersonville

15 Dobyns-Bennett

Ravenwood and Centennial were eliminated from postseason playoffs last night, both loosing in the District 11 Semifinals.

Have enjoyed you post so far...... Wanta bet a "crown" on ECS? Don't judge a team on 7-7-3. Look at PJP and Father R.'s record last year. Mega bucks in Vegas if you had only known. :D

I will leave the Crown Royal to waterdog. I can only judge based on what my eyes have seen. I am sure there are at least 13 scenarios out of 100 in the state tournament that could lead to ECS as champion. I did not mean to mislead the readers on my questioning of the team's potential.

• 3 weeks later...

This is from Mr. Mjuhb's final predicitons. He was extremely accurate with the exception of DII A.

Eurosportscoreboard could just use his info and gain some respect. :thumb:

Top 50 Overall

1 St Agnes

2 Baylor

3 Brentwood

4 Houston

5 CAK

6 Bearden

7 Franklin

8 Ravenwood

9 St Benedict

10 Station Camp