Goodpasture at Sycamore

GOODPASTURE

Both these teams just line up and run the ball down your throat, eat up the clock, then they let their tough defense stop you from doing much of anything.

There is no doubt Goodpasture is the better team on paper, but Sycamore is really stubborn.

I have no doubt that if they start Dalton from day 1, they only have 1 loss right now. This is not the same team that started 0-3. They switched QB's at 0-3 and haven't really looked back since. I don't think anybody in the state gave them a chance in heck to hang with Creekwood last game at their place, but 28-21 was no fluke. They led at half time.

Goodpasture and their fans are a class act. I have friends that have their kids going to school there. I am glad to have them around for the next few years to play. They bring nothing but huge tradition and class with them.

Here's to a good game with no injuries!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goodpasture as bad as they want it to be. i'll say by 21 at least. howdumbitknow it's going to be a long, long,night for you. :roflol:

I hope so because hopefully the later I am up means that I am getting some action in the early a.m. hours of Saturday :roflol:

Hope the rumor about the fight at practice is just that.........."a rumor" :roflol:

It is suppose to be a rain game. Goodpasture has alot of team speed, and if it is raining all game, it will turn the game into a slug-fest.

I believe that the game is gonna be a slugfest goodpasture maybe bigger than sycamore but i believe sycamore is a way more physical team.... now the field is wet but sycamore has proved they can hang with the best this year even during the rain look at there last game against creekwood 28-21 in the rain and the field was saturated and sycamore hung in and even lead three times during the game and sycamores defense is always very physcial starting with there linebackers leading the pack most of the sacks and tackles made during the game come from one of the five backers that start or are switched in very often like landon morris, wesley rakes, randy smith, dale tamberrella, and tanner tucker..... i think this is going to be a slugfest and one of the best games of the season cause the championship is on the line... sycamore 28 goodpasture 21