McKenzie vs Huntingdon.....let it begin!!!

VOLnWTN

Well It Was A Interesting Game. I Kept Waiting On The 30 To 40 Points Huntingdon Predicted. Once It Got To The 4th Quarter I Was Thinking Oh Snap! We Might Shut Them Out. nd The Rebebl Defense Did. And I Can Proudly Say We Contained Holder, Thompson And Melton. A Feat No One In West Tennessee Said Was Possible. :blush:

Ya'll made it look pretty easy. That Rebel D was flying to the ball, even in the mud.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie, how many times I got to tell you, penny loafers is Wannab. And I hear that RebelDad is the silent owner in your club.
Yeah Rebelgirlforever' date=' He's The Dude Wearin Penny Loafers And Walking Stiff Legged. :wacko: You Ole Tight Arse. :blush:[/quote']

Keep telling yourself that sweet heart. :lol:

I could hear it last night, "I tell you, I tell you we should have played that game on Thursday night. You need a scissor lift to keep your feet dry. " :blush:

Well It Was A Interesting Game. I Kept Waiting On The 30 To 40 Points Huntingdon Predicted. Once It Got To The 4th Quarter I Was Thinking Oh Snap! We Might Shut Them Out. nd The Rebebl Defense Did. And I Can Proudly Say We Contained Holder, Thompson And Melton. A Feat No One In West Tennessee Said Was Possible. :wacko:

Congrats to your Rebels Butchie, the field was a mess and the poor Mustangs are too predicatable! You guys flew to the ball and pulled it out. I left before the last score( long ride home), Mustangs wasted two scoring chances! Again congrats! Hope to see yall later on! :blush:

Well It Was A Interesting Game. I Kept Waiting On The 30 To 40 Points Huntingdon Predicted. Once It Got To The 4th Quarter I Was Thinking Oh Snap! We Might Shut Them Out. nd The Rebebl Defense Did. And I Can Proudly Say We Contained Holder, Thompson And Melton. A Feat No One In West Tennessee Said Was Possible. :wacko:

Congrats to your Rebels Butchie, the field was a mess and the poor Mustangs are too predicatable! You guys flew to the ball and pulled it out. I left before the last score( long ride home), Mustangs wasted two scoring chances! Again congrats! Hope to see yall later on! :blush:

Hmmmm....... Redrage you wasn't rootin' for Huntingdon was ya? I detect sacasim. dry.gif

OK ya'll, MrMustang and I went head to head back in the day. He won more than I did but today is another day. This game went the way it did and the Reb fans are really happy but mrmustang deserves the respect of our posters. He earned mine on the field more than once.

No disrespect meant, I apologize if it sound like I was

No apology necessary. We just both support our teams and went head to head. I have tons of memories about our Huntingdon games. Tim Priest is not a good memory nor is Ronny Warbritton!!! LOL And the one time we did beat Huntingdon it cost me my girlfriend (she lived in H-town and was my girlfrend and in H-towns homecoming royalty that game.)

And my memories of coach Paul Ward and Luke Welch are near nightmare status!!!!

I came back after a weekend of tricker treating with my son and was ready to read congrats from all those Huntingdon ponie fans that were running their yap off with blah blah blah! They are nowhere on the board. The radio man over there in Huntingdon was blaming it on the weather and the refs. I am not sure the weather was tht reason Mckenzie's defensive line was in the backfield all night. Funny we did a pretty good job of gettin to the corner for some great yards. Guess we will hear from them in oh about 50 weeks or so from now. Ole mustang6 or whatever he goes by must of not seen the field because I couldn't find him anywhere. Guess they don't give numbers to band members! Till we meet again ponies. We will be taking the 5th time in a row now that would have to be classified as a streak I would think lol. :lol::hungry::thumb: