Davidson Academy vs. Knox Webb

oline

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bc you said that in the FRA game yall didn't even have your #1 rb. and webb had more yards rushing in that game then the DA game when yall HAD your #1 rb

okay, let me get the big crayons out and try to make this as simple as possible for u to understand. the point is u said webb shulda beat fra worse than 35-14. the fact is they beat them by the exact same margin as dca who u said "handled" them and they did it without their #1 rb. again, my point is only related to ur comments about the webb vs fra game and has nothin to do with the webb vs davidson game which was won by davidson who dominated webbs lines.

The score was 20-18 right? I didnt go to the game but it was 3 Tds to 3 Tds? Webb missed 2xpts im guessing and a 2pt conversion, while DA missed 1 xpt? Seems pretty even to me. From looking at the talk on here, DA has the better/bigger line while webb has better skill players. Should be some good playoff games. If Webb beats DCA who gets the #1 seed with the three way tie in the region? Im guessing form all the talk also that there must be a misunderstanding about the field. DA must just have a horrible field that was not thought out before they built it.

if webb beats dca then da gets the #1 seed. dca would fall out of tiebreaker since they would be 8-2 and webb and da would be 9-1. da gets head to head and #1 seed at that point. ur right, da had lines that easily dominated webb. i wasnt there either but from people i talked to who were that was obvious. also heard that they had a very good rb and alternated qbs. one of the two was a very good runner so they do have some skill players. the field was a mess however it got that way. wet and very muddy really hurt webbs execution of the wingt.