Grainger at Greeneville???

DevilMan03

No winning might breed confidence but it does not work both ways. I guess I'm just having an issue with you all not standing behind your team....tell me why I shouldn't believe WE will beat the fire-snot out of Claiborne instead of calling us arrogant. I have yet to see one post from a Claiborne fan that even hinted at confidence...that my friend is a confidence-killer.But alas my little fanatical friend I am not a coach, merely a DEVIL FAN and it isn't logic its FOOTBALL. Underestimating the ability of your boys to persevere and overcome will be costly to the program in the long haul. Claiborne is going to have to give up their traditional 1a "rivals" if they are going to be competitive. Its just gonna take a monumental butt-whoopin' to drive home the point.

Sorry barb, not meaning to argue and not going to, but it most definately goes BOTH ways when you win you gain confidence, and when youre a confident team you win.

I am not a claiborne fan but i know coach liles from my coaching days and trust me they are doing it the right way. At some point when they have 65 kids to work with instead of 30 they probably will strengthen their schedule although i doubt they would ever drop a rival like hancock or CG regarless of classification because of their history and proximity.

As far as confidence goes i guarantee their players are confident or they would not be 8-1, and that is all that matters, whether their fans get on coacht and pound their chests at how good we are has zippo to do with what the players do on the field on friday night, fans don't play players do.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claiborne get ready to be 8-2 next week cause that's what it's gonna be after you get spanked by the Devils and I'm a Rebel fan all the way. Fuson is a real good player and they had some other bright spots on their team but they haven't played a team of Greeneville's calliber this year. It will be an eye-opener for the Bulldogs and their fans. Sorry CHS not trying to take away from your team but I think that's how it will turn out.

No winning might breed confidence but it does not work both ways. I guess I'm just having an issue with you all not standing behind your team....tell me why I shouldn't believe WE will beat the fire-snot out of Claiborne instead of calling us arrogant. I have yet to see one post from a Claiborne fan that even hinted at confidence...that my friend is a confidence-killer.But alas my little fanatical friend I am not a coach, merely a DEVIL FAN and it isn't logic its FOOTBALL. Underestimating the ability of your boys to persevere and overcome will be costly to the program in the long haul. Claiborne is going to have to give up their traditional 1a "rivals" if they are going to be competitive. Its just gonna take a monumental butt-whoopin' to drive home the point.

Sorry barb, not meaning to argue and not going to, but it most definately goes BOTH ways when you win you gain confidence, and when youre a confident team you win.

I am not a claiborne fan but i know coach liles from my coaching days and trust me they are doing it the right way. At some point when they have 65 kids to work with instead of 30 they probably will strengthen their schedule although i doubt they would ever drop a rival like hancock or CG regarless of classification because of their history and proximity.

As far as confidence goes i guarantee their players are confident or they would not be 8-1, and that is all that matters, whether their fans get on coacht and pound their chests at how good we are has zippo to do with what the players do on the field on friday night, fans don't play players do.

All the confidence in the world isn't gonna help them if they're out-gunned....and as far as coacht fans not getting on the field, well thats true, but the players read the message boards and can see when their fans aren't showing confidence in them.

Devils go into the half up 49-0. Mercy Rule in affect for the 5th straight conference game.

Look out Claiborne we are gonna show you just how overrated you are next week!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

There ya go smackin yerself in tha face....you should be telling everyone how good Claiborne is....they r 8-1 only loss was by two points on a blocked punt with 20 seconds left in the game....then when you win by all these points people would say wow Greenville beat a good team....instead they will just say Claiborne was overrated and were not any good....don't really help the Devils do it....and what if Claiborne keeps it close, or God forbid were to win....it is at Claiborne where some strange things have been known to happen with the zebras....it is in the best interest of the Devils for Claiborne to be good!!!!

Goodpoint, Big Daddy, ole greenville #1 actually belittles what we devils are accomplishing and is breaking rule 1 of basic psych. But I love her passion which is needed for fans on the T.

Goodpoint, Big Daddy, ole greenville #1 actually belittles what we devils are accomplishing and is breaking rule 1 of basic psych. But I love her passion which is needed for fans on the T.

Thanks, I am glad someone from the devils understood my point....it seemed to fly right over or through most devil posters heads....I guess it proves u r noonesfool :thumb: