Grainger at Greeneville???

DevilMan03

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard a good number of seniors quit because of a coach cussing a lot. Regardless we will hear Keicher's Kannon all night long Go Devils!!!! :blush:

Do not make an accusation like that unless you know it is true. That's how things like that get started and blown way out of proportion. Greeneville should win by as man as they want (they should I mean they did go to the semifinals in 4A last year). This district is not a lot of competition for them. Maybe they can continue their winning ways in the playoffs when they play some real competition.

Heard a good number of seniors quit because of a coach cussing a lot. Regardless we will hear Keicher's Kannon all night long Go Devils!!!! :flower:

Do not make an accusation like that unless you know it is true. That's how things like that get started and blown way out of proportion. Greeneville should win by as man as they want (they should I mean they did go to the semifinals in 4A last year). This district is not a lot of competition for them. Maybe they can continue their winning ways in the playoffs when they play some real competition.

Nothing I say is a lie so shut up and stop acting all hard on coach t ill bring you down a level.

Nothing I say is a lie so shut up and stop acting all hard on coach t ill bring you down a level.

Unless you are a member of the Grainger High football team or the Grainger High football staff then you do not know what you are talking about. It would all he hearsay. I was not tring to act all hard on coacht just stating the facts (shut up? bring me down a level? Look in the mirror). This is not a forum to bash people nor post things that you know nothing about. I'm sure the Grainger staff is not without their flaws but there is no need to throw fuel to the fire. As for you bring me down a level I will not even dignify that with a response. Get real. Have a little class about yourself.