Creekwood at Camden District 11AA *Title Game*

matt_8777

dude listen hear camdens sched and cw sched is pretty much the same....idk whats in the water in dickson county but this year has been rediculous for the red hawks....the fight and intensitys gonna be brutal because these are two school with a bunch of home grown boys that like to show no mercy...imma say creek wood comes out with a victory on this one....

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one has all the makings for one heck-of-a-game! Both teams have faced off against 4 common opponents. Waverly,Stewart Co,Mont.cen, and Harpeth. CW's offense averaged 40.7 pts a game there defense averaged giving up 8.5 pts a game.

Camden's offense averaged 37.7 pts a game and the defense only gave up an average of 5pts a game. CW average 3pts more offense, Camden averged 3 less defense, just to close to call. I think the one with the fewest turn overs and the team that scores the most pt's off turnovers wins. Dont see a blowout either way, just good hard nosed football.One more note camden played alot of sub's in the 3rd and 4th qtr's of these games. dont know about Creekwood

Gotta go with the boys in Black and Gold, but they got to play top notch.

This one has all the makings for one heck-of-a-game! Both teams have faced off against 4 common opponents. Waverly,Stewart Co,Mont.cen, and Harpeth. CW's offense averaged 40.7 pts a game there defense averaged giving up 8.5 pts a game.

Camden's offense averaged 37.7 pts a game and the defense only gave up an average of 5pts a game. CW average 3pts more offense, Camden averged 3 less defense, just to close to call. I think the one with the fewest turn overs and the team that scores the most pt's off turnovers wins. Dont see a blowout either way, just good hard nosed football.One more note camden played alot of sub's in the 3rd and 4th qtr's of these games. dont know about Creekwood

Gotta go with the boys in Black and Gold, but they got to play top notch.

finally someone who didnt just run their mouth and actually had something good to say ^_^ i completely agree i think turnovers will decide this game and possibly SPECIAL TEAMS...those two issues usually have somethin to do with the outcome of a game between to good teams...whoever holds onto the football will most likely win this game.

In both games Huntington and Mckenzie, camden gave up fumbles around their own 25 or 30 yd line, both above mentioned teams turned them into pt's it was the only pt's Huntington got. Camden cant give CW that kinda short field, and I'm pretty sure that if CW gives Camden a short field they will make u pay. Sounds like CW might have slight egde in kicking game.

[quote name='"Lions4ever

According to the TSSAA they will align the brackets to make sure no two teams will play each other in the first round from the same district so that could change placement regardless of seed. Then they will use the tie breaker system as follows for seeding]greatest number of victories against teams with a .500 record or greater[/b]

4. team whose opponents have the greatest number of victories

5. team whose opponents have the least number of defeats

6. total wins of the opponents of teams defeated

7. teams with the greatest number of victories in their classification

........and then about 40 more things.

So if we both run the table #3 should decide it and as of right now (although that could change with 2 games left in the season)Camden would be #1' date=' Milan #2. Milan would have homefield advantage until/if they were to meet up with Camden, then it would be at Camden.

But...that's all a big if. We still have to TCB this friday before any of this could take place.[/quote']

I must read it different that you - acccording to the TSSAA website we have 5 and you have 4. At least that is way I think I see it. Tell me if I wrong on stats.

[quote name='"Lions4ever

According to the TSSAA they will align the brackets to make sure no two teams will play each other in the first round from the same district so that could change placement regardless of seed. Then they will use the tie breaker system as follows for seeding]greatest number of victories against teams with a .500 record or greater[/b]

4. team whose opponents have the greatest number of victories

5. team whose opponents have the least number of defeats

6. total wins of the opponents of teams defeated

7. teams with the greatest number of victories in their classification

........and then about 40 more things.

So if we both run the table #3 should decide it and as of right now (although that could change with 2 games left in the season)Camden would be #1' date=' Milan #2. Milan would have homefield advantage until/if they were to meet up with Camden, then it would be at Camden.

But...that's all a big if. We still have to TCB this friday before any of this could take place.[/quote']

I must read it different that you - acccording to the TSSAA website we have 5 and you have 4. At least that is way I think I see it. Tell me if I wrong on stats.

A question regarding the rest of the quad.

It appears that Westview has the best chance at a wildcard - so do they automatically get seeded 8th, since they are a wildcard, or would they get seeded according to the tiebreaker? It makes sense that even if both Camden and Milan lose, each would be the top 2 seeds - so who would be their opponents. Frankly, Westview would be a tough first round draw for a 1 or 2 seed, but it looks to me like that is what would happen if they are the wild card.

Am I missing something?

Man at all the trash talkin lol, I love two teams defending there boys till the end.

Now, Camden's team has yet to play a mistake free game in the aspect of Turnovers which as we know is huge. Camden's secondary is questionable at times due to the fact that WEST TN. Teams are majorily run teams, so our DB's play to stop run first then pass. However, if this CW QB is as good as everyone is saying rest assured Coach Blow has taken this into account and made gameplan specifically for him lol.

Our D is stout though make no mistake about it, play hard every play and read keys well.

Our O is a powerhouse as well as most people know. Yes we're fast and rely on a lot of misdirection but the backs are quite elusive as well. The biggest offensive weapons are speed, speed, speed, so if the field is bad it could greatly affect the Lions but also the Redhawks.

I don't know much about CW, but what I do know is obviously they are better than a mediocre team or they wouldnt be in position to win a Region Championship. It sounds like to me that CW has at least as much speed as Camden considering they are running 3 wide or more. This also tells me that CW has one heck of a QB obviously if they are running this type of O.(Hopefully this QB isnt anywhere near the quality as CPA's ex QB Connor Lowery, the Camden D allowed him to pass for almost 500 yards in the second round in 2007.)

TO finish up this game is surrounded by TONS OF HYPE, from people associated with both schools and outsiders. I can't wait to see this matchup hopefully I can get off work to be there and if not i'll be listening lol. My final prediction is Camden by a touchdown or less.