Creekwood at Camden District 11AA *Title Game*

matt_8777

Lions4ever;;;; You are in desperete need of a life.

walkinthefloor...you are in desperate need of spellcheck and a remedial English course... :roflol:

"I wanna thank all my fans (walkinthefloor) for this award. I've never been the reason someone joins CoachT and completely flames out in his/her/its very first post. I feel sooooo special...I knew all my years of commenting on this board in my every waking moment would finally pay off. I feel complete now.... sniff, sniff. You like me...you really like me!"

all of that was funny i admit :roflol: but still yall act like one of the CW's fans have ran their mouth when really it has been you!!! :lol::lol::bored:

You don't have a clue...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have a clue...

alright makes sense i guess...show me where someone else has ran their mouth. rcombs acted like someone said somethin about yalls mommas or somethin...

Believe me if one of CW's fans said something I took exception to you'd know it :roflol:

alright good talk...are you speaking in some kind of code or somethin??? :roflol:

im hoping the field will be dry for this game...i know they were callin for rain on thursday...hopefully not too much will make its way to the field.

You don't have a clue...

alright makes sense i guess...show me where someone else has ran their mouth. rcombs acted like someone said somethin about yalls mommas or somethin...

Believe me if one of CW's fans said something I took exception to you'd know it :roflol:

alright good talk...are you speaking in some kind of code or somethin??? :roflol:

im hoping the field will be dry for this game...i know they were callin for rain on thursday...hopefully not too much will make its way to the field.

If there's a problem with the field being wet I have a feeling the "the world largest and strongest fan" will be put into use again. Wish I had Bulldog Fan #1's pic of it.....

[quote="Lions4ever

If there's a problem with the field being wet I have a feeling the "the world largest and strongest fan" will be put into use again. Wish I had Bulldog Fan #1's pic of it.....

Send me an email address and I will try and get it to you..........it was cool for sure

I just saw that out of 124 people 96% picked Camden to win. Looks like that 96% will be a little upset after friday.

Creek Wood's offense is very explosive. With Bell coming back this week they will be even better.

Creek Wood's defense has only allowed two teams, Dickson and Fairview, to gain over 200 yards. They have good quickness and strength and should limit Camden's offense.

Camden's defense is good upfront and really suspect at linebacker and secondary. Creek Wood's offense should have no problem exposing that. Creek Wood should be able to throw whenever they please. Odom and Bell are extremely hard to tackle. If they get past the line they could both go over 100 yards rushing. Hooper is extremely talented. He reads defenses well and can adjust the play to expose the defenses weaknesses. :roflol:

If rain effects the game I feel Creek Wood would have the advantage. They have the ability to line up in a power I formation and over power teams. Giving Bell and Odom a five yard headstart is just unfair to the opposing team :roflol:

Creek Wood wins this one 35-7

Sounds like you guys win then.... :bored:

I just saw that out of 124 people 96% picked Camden to win. Looks like that 96% will be a little upset after friday.

Creek Wood's offense is very explosive. With Bell coming back this week they will be even better.

Creek Wood's defense has only allowed two teams, Dickson and Fairview, to gain over 200 yards. They have good quickness and strength and should limit Camden's offense.

Camden's defense is good upfront and really suspect at linebacker and secondary. Creek Wood's offense should have no problem exposing that. Creek Wood should be able to throw whenever they please. Odom and Bell are extremely hard to tackle. If they get past the line they could both go over 100 yards rushing. Hooper is extremely talented. He reads defenses well and can adjust the play to expose the defenses weaknesses. :roflol:

If rain effects the game I feel Creek Wood would have the advantage. They have the ability to line up in a power I formation and over power teams. Giving Bell and Odom a five yard headstart is just unfair to the opposing team :roflol:

Should :lol:

Should :lol:

Is should like... might? Or is it more like...could? Kinda sounds like.... maybe. Doesn't sound a thing like will though. So I guess we'll show up just for kicks and giggles with our stinky LBs and DBs anyway.