Saw the MUS Football team Play Last Night

bigvalvenus

All I can say is WOW!. Probably one of the best High School Football teams I have ever seen play. They looked like a college team to tell you the truth. Big, fast, and very well coached and they showed a lot of class last night playing St. Benedict. I can see how now they went to South Panola's own home field and beat them. Way to represent Tennessee football boys.

Even I could build a pretty good team around Memphis if I could recruit and have nice facilities
:D Recruitment allegations are rather cliché, perhaps in further aspersions you focus on the school colors or maybe the mascot. :D

All I can say is WOW!. Probably one of the best High School Football teams I have ever seen play. They looked like a college team to tell you the truth. Big, fast, and very well coached and they showed a lot of class last night playing St. Benedict. I can see how now they went to South Panola's own home field and beat them. Way to represent Tennessee football boys.

The Owls have a good football team this year, next weeks rivalry game against CBHS should be quite the contest.

Impressive.. .... yes

Fast .......... fast enough

Well-coached....... yes

Class ............. yes

BIG........... NO. NO. NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------

MUS' smallish size, relatively speaking, is what makes their football team's dominance so super-impressive! They just don't look like...what most folks think a dominant team should look like!!! Frankly, they look like a bunch of JV players with a decent-size kid here or there (especially on defense).

Oh, but that EXECUTION....... now that's a HUGE thing of beauty and precision! :D

You know now that you bring that up the defense was pretty small. I guess when I said they were big is they had a couple of nice size kids on the O-Line. But the other team had a some kids much bigger than them. I guess when I meant they were big they were big to me compared to our old days. Still, one of the most impressive high school football teams I have seen. I was glad I was able to catch one of their games last night. Also, I am not so sure about recruiting but if they do and the kids are able to pass in that school then more power to them. They are getting one of the best educations there is. Good luck to them agains CBHS this week.