SOUTH @ CROCKETT

DCblevins55

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week should be the Rebels example of their needed readiness to play one game at a time. Focus on this game and this game only. We've been surprised enough. Time to play football.

I can agree with that comp. Seems that you will be playing a very determined team, as we will next week. Crockett wants that one win to get into the playoffs, and that will be their motivation for the next two weeks. I was going to say that this one could be a sneaker on South, but how they handled JC I think South will have this one if they keep their heads in it. Then again, from what we heard of DB, Crockett really shot themselves in the foot with penalties.

Where to this week Comp,Tennessee's oldest town or oldest football stadium? :thumb:

Central was one thing...Crockett is another. Besides I only needed to see the Vikings once. You stop Tallman and the rest is manageable. No, this is Def Con 2. This week is serious business. Regardless what Jonesboro has done or not done up until this point, they are now taking themselves serious. Which means we should also. Besides...Zanoni, and Watterson are just too much fun to watch. :mrgreen:

South - 35

Crockett - 7

Awful generous Waco. Why the big spread ? You did see our run defense the night you were doing the chop non-stop in Pactolus? :thumb:

He is the one person who knows what happened to our season. And the one person (outside the Rebel camp) who knows why DB beat us. Sorry Daddy, didn't mean to speak out of turn. :mrgreen:

Where to this week Comp,Tennessee's oldest town or oldest football stadium? :lol:

Central was one thing...Crockett is another. Besides I only needed to see the Vikings once. You stop Tallman and the rest is manageable. No, this is Def Con 2. This week is serious business. Regardless what Jonesboro has done or not done up until this point, they are now taking themselves serious. Which means we should also. Besides...Zanoni, and Watterson are just too much fun to watch. :thumb:

:thumb: I sure hope Stacy and Crew share your assessment. :thumb::mrgreen: