Henry County-Dickson County HUGE GAME

therealgame

It is a big game, Advisor, a very big game. I think you nailed it when you said we were hungover from the Clarksville debacle. Ihave stewed about our pitiful performance until yesterday when I had to watch an even more pitiful performance ( though only marginally more so ) by the Titans. Both were embarassingly inept performances. If we don't get our act together quickly, a very promising season is going to go down the drain. I am still hopeful, but we are running out of time. A realization that we aren't as good as we thought we were , a renewed dedication , and a rekindled fire would be a starting place on the road to our dream.

GO BIG RED

JCM WINS 42-0!!! JCM WINS 42-0!!! I AM THE YANKER!!! I AM THE YANKER!!! HC loses ONE game and all of a sudden they are INEPT and PITIFUL...ONLY in Henryland!!! Team Mom lives...I AM THE YANKER!!! Henryland has the only PITIFUL and INEPT 7-1 team that this YANKER knows about...Team Mom has spoken!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a big game, Advisor, a very big game. I think you nailed it when you said we were hungover from the Clarksville debacle. Ihave stewed about our pitiful performance until yesterday when I had to watch an even more pitiful performance ( though only marginally more so ) by the Titans. Both were embarassingly inept performances. If we don't get our act together quickly, a very promising season is going to go down the drain. I am still hopeful, but we are running out of time. A realization that we aren't as good as we thought we were , a renewed dedication , and a rekindled fire would be a starting place on the road to our dream.

GO BIG RED

JCM WINS 42-0!!! JCM WINS 42-0!!! I AM THE YANKER!!! I AM THE YANKER!!! HC loses ONE game and all of a sudden they are INEPT and PITIFUL...ONLY in Henryland!!! Team Mom lives...I AM THE YANKER!!! Henryland has the only PITIFUL and INEPT 7-1 team that this YANKER knows about...Team Mom has spoken!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Team Mom were speaking, no one in Henry Land would be listening!!!

GO BIG RED

If Team Mom were speaking, no one in Henry Land would be listening!!!

Good morning my "winged wonder of a friend"!!!!! So do you subscribe to the idea that your once beaten team is full of INEPT and PITIFUL players and coaches????? If so, the YANKER wants you all to PLEASE send both groups to JCM...Team Mom lives on...ONLY in Henryland...the home of the 7-1 but INEPT and PITIFUL Patriots!!!!! I AM THE ONLY YANKER YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning my "winged wonder of a friend"!!!!! So do you subscribe to the idea that your once beaten team is full of INEPT and PITIFUL players and coaches????? If so, the YANKER wants you all to PLEASE send both groups to JCM...Team Mom lives on...ONLY in Henryland...the home of the 7-1 but INEPT and PITIFUL Patriots!!!!! I AM THE ONLY YANKER YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are correct in one comment. It is a Good Morning! :thumb:

The answer to your question is..... I have NO SUCH SUBSCRIBTION !!! :roflol:

You are correct in one comment. It is a Good Morning! :thumb:

The answer to your question is..... I have NO SUCH SUBSCRIBTION !!! :roflol:

This YANKER is ALWAYS correct about ALL things...and this YANKER is glad you are correct about one...my "subscriptionless winged wonder" of a friend...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!

The YANKER has the following announcement to make...this thread is BORING without the YANKER!!!! You have nothing to say and you blame it on Clarksville...well this week it is Dickson County and still you have nothing to say except for how INEPT and PITIFUL your team is...Henryland is stale...winning has made you complacent and boring...in the words of your most intellectual poster..."the DEMISE has BEGAN"...does that sound familiar??? Those are the illiterate words of your own anti-prophetic one...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are problems in Henryland...you will NOT win this week...your fans no longer care!!!!!

Just as this YANKER thought...no response...your fans have no fight left in them...the DEMISE is at FULL THROTTLE...hey Cephus...is all of Henryland undergoing "life changes"????? You folks up there are a laughingstock!!!!! This YANKER has a good idea...why not try getting on here every now and then and calling your team INEPT and PITIFUL...that should help...go for it Team Mom!!!!!!! The air is all out of the fragile balloon known as Henryland...the DEMISE is on you...you cannot escape it...good luck to the INEPT and PITIFUL Patriots...this is hilarious...JCM WINS 42-0...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY YANKER!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubt that the wheels on the bus have been put back on! Looking for a big win from our beloved Patriots this weekend against a good DC team. All in all I think both teams will be hungry. DC will be looking to erase last years drubbing at their house, and our Patriots are looking to bounce back from a slap in the face from Clarksville. Sounds to me like a hard fought game is going to be played! I am ready to do some tailgaiting and see the Pats back on track. I would hardly say that losing one game is the beginning of Henry County's demise. On the contrary, I wouldn't want to be on one of the teams we play after that loss. You can bet your @$$ that Gaddis will have this team ready to play Friday night! ROLL RED ROLL

Sorry folks been away for awhile and busy. :roflol:

Red Warrior, I must say that I missed the game in Clarksville with it moving to Saturday, but it must have been a MAJOR ugly defeat. Yes, they are young kids, but these are the same kids and coaches that we get on here and treat as if they are kings, so I'd say it is ok for fans to vent their frustrations. Now, back to the game at hand. DC vs. HC :roflol: Man these games are awesome. Many of good ones to talk about and I'm sure this one will be the same way. I do see the Patriots bouncing back in a big way though.

HC 31 DC 7

That's the way I see it and it's time to get ready for a State Playoff run :roflol:

Being a former patriot and knowing the staff personally I can gaurantee you that HC will come out playing like their hair is on fire. We've got coaches with tremendous character that will not let their team falter, especially playing a rivalry game like this. So expect to see a different patriot team out there friday night playing with a lot of emotion. just make sure your extra loud!! Go patriots!!

Let me just speak the plain truth on here, and being a former coach, I will be one of a very few on here who know what in the ___ he is talking about. Those of you who complain about this team being inept and pitiful, I say that you are fools. This team is fortunate to be 7-1. They are not nearly as good as some of you think. They don't have a single player on offense who can score anytime he touches the ball. They don't have a single player who can break a long run on any team that has even a hint of speed. This is a good team, and a team that could still go deep in the playoffs. The defense is good, but not great. The offense is pretty good, but that's about it. The kicking game is better than adequate. What they have going for them more than anything is that they only know winning, and that can go a long way. When you start calling this team inept, and pitiful, you are foolish. This team has NEVER been treated like royalty. Last year's group was, but they are gone. If you want to bash the coaches for losing their first regular season game in over two years, then bash away. But calling the play of the players inept and pitiful, and then justifying it by saying they have been treated like royalty, is downright foolish.