District 11AA

oakwood

Hey defensewinschampionshps your analogy is very well understood by me and it is a great point however your team is incorrect from football season.

Stewart County beat Cheatham County 41-0

Stewart County beat Waverly Central 43-14

Waverly Central beat Cheatham County 8-0

Now I think the point you were trying to make was this.......... :thumb:

Stewart County beat Montgomery Central 19-13 in overtime

Waverly Central beat Montgomery Central 12-6

Stewart County beat Waverly Central 43-14

yeah ur right my bad i usually don't make that mistake lol!!! you all know wat i was saying tho

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Co MVP Hyndman and Dotson. I think they are definitely the 2 most dominate and complete players in the district. They average near a double/ double each and Dotson has had multiple triple doubles. There have been games where Hyndman took over and would not let his team loose. They are the reason CW is undefeated to this point in the district. There other good players in the district but none of them have led there teams to 19 wins.

Hey kobedoinwork thanks for the correction to the site of the Creek Wood @ Harpeth game for this Friday night. I still like Creek Wood to win the game. Depending on what happens to them on Thursday night at Montgomery Central the game on Friday could have a pssible undefeated district season at stake. That wold be an unheard of feat for sure!

Tomorrow night there are a trio of games :lol:

Cheatham County @ Waverly Central: in the first meeting between these two teams the Tigers jumped out to a huge lead early and cruised. Justin Vogel hit an incredible 9 three-point shots and scored 45 points in that victory. His three-point display set the school's all-time record which ironically was previously held by Tigers coach Kevin Rawlings. The Tigers have at least earned a split with every team that are in contention with for that "Race for #2". The Cubs have played much better of late and can't be overlooked. They have near victories against Harpeth (x2), Stewart (x2), & Camden.

Harpeth @ Camden Central: in the first meeting the Indians shocked the Lions by beating them in blowout fashion (27 points). That game was an early boost in a recent run of district success late in this season by the Indians. It was also a game that depicts Camden Central's season as a whole. The Lions have been a team that in some games have taken Creek Wood to the wire (4 & 6 point contests) and they also swept Montgomery Central in two convincing wins. At the same time however the Lions have lost games that were seen as winable, such as that Harpeth game, and that could be what ultimately costs them a shot for a 1st round home game in the district tourney.

Montgomery Central @ Stewart County: in the first meeting between these teams the Indians won a 21-point decision in Cunningham. Montgomery Central is the one team that for now controls their own destiny for that #2 seed in the district and a sweep over Stewart County would be great, especially with Creek Wood still to go later in the week. The Rebels are the one team in the race that nobody really talks about and with home games this week against Montgomery Central & Waverly Central they do have a real shot at being #2 if things fall their way. Playing at home has always been a real advantage for Stewart County and nobody should be shocked if that shows true in this one.

Possible dates of resheduling the Cheatham County @ Waverly Central game include tomorrow afternoon or Monday night. Waverly Central plays Stewart County on Thursday night & Cheatham County plays Montgomery Central on Friday night. Saturday is out of the question.

I just came back to my house from CCCHS and it is snowing in Ashland City again as I type this post and it was beginning to dust the roads once again.

This is beginning to look like the regular season that doesn't want to end :thumb: