play. Should be fun.

1. Creekwood

2. Harpeth

3. Stewart County

4. Waverly

5. Camden

6. Montgomery Central

7. Cheatham

Creekwood is head and shoulders above everybody else in the district this year with dominate post play and a nice complement of players around them. I think Harpeth will run, run, run with the guards that they have. I can't remember a smaller Harpeth team, but they are very athletic. I think Dansby, Horkins and Morris will play as undersized posts, but they'll try to play an up tempo game with teams that are bigger than they are and they'll play alot of kids to keep legs fresh.

I don't think there's as much talent in the district as the past several years. Part of that is Sycamore leaving, but even they'll be down compared to where they used to be. Next year's going to be even weaker from a parity standpoint.

This year, 11AA goes Southeast instead of West in regions. That means Marshall Co., Giles Co., Spring Hill and those guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone had Cheatham to finish in the 4th or 5th spot for football and they ended last, maybe picking them to be last in basketball will be a good thing. They are going to be better than they were last year, a lot of new faces and more experienced old faces.

Creekwood at the top,Cheatam at the bottom.

Creekwood is a quality team no doubt and deffinately have the edge...but dont under estimate Harpeth. Their post game is lacking for sure but their sharp shooting guards will make up for it. If Harpeth can keep their percentages up i dont see anyone running with them. McMullin Reece and Crowe can all light it up from deep Horkins and Dansby also have range...more or less if Harpeth shoots it well i dont see any post beating them.

Stewart County will have alot of new players playin this year. They are very fast and have a couple of good shooters. Chris Neblett is one of the best points ive seen in SC for a long time and Zac Davis is great on the 3 ball and Parker Austin is very big inside. Im very excited about this yrs basketball season. Hope that all teams will be ready to compete and keep up the Student Sections! Looking for the Rebels to make some upsets this year but it all depends on the play of the players and the support of the Fans! Good Luck to all teams and players! I love D11 basketball!!! Go REBELS!!! my predictions

1.Creekwood

2.up for grabs

3.SC- they wont be lower than 4

everythiing is up for the district

Cheatham will not finish last in the district. NO WAY!!!

1.) Creek Wood

2.) Harpeth

3.) Camden

4.) Cheatham

5.) Waverly

6.) Montgomery Central

7.) Stewart

The argument about football is a bit insane because on the gridiron the Cubs played a lot of freshmen all season long. There will be freshmen on the floor for the Cubs in basketball also HOWEVER it is a sport where the physical inabilities of freshmen are not as magnified as is the case in football. Football and basketball are two totally different sports. Football requires strengh and toughness while basketball requires athletic ability and skill. I do not dispute the fact that the Cubs have a lot of young guys who are more than capable of playing the game of basketball at a high level. When those guys are sprinkled in with the returning core the team has coming back then there is little doubt that coach Dawson & coach Stuart have to be feeling much better about their team's chances than they did at this time last year.

Cheatham will finish in the upper half of the district and will contend for a spot in the regional tourney this postseason :shock: