Pearl Cohn @ David Lipscomb

FIREBIRD80

List up nutcase. Like a rock is one of my favorite posters on the boards and you are being insulting. If you can type big enough, or if you grow big enough, get him off the forum and while you are at it, me too. It sounds like you are trying to be a big man which is easy to do in front of a computor screen. It makes me mad when one poster tells another to get off one forum or another. He was discussing the Pearl-C. DL game. The Lipsters started the discussion about how Pearl had some unfair advantage and he answered you back.

I guess since ole cantthrowarockasfarashisson is one of your favorite posters that makes us enemies now :popcorneater:

No, I think you are a Giles County fan, so we can't be enemies.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this was a nail-biter. DL should have scored before halftime after the tunrover, but failed to capitalize on this drive and several others. Some poor execution killed several Mustang drives and kept the game close. Our defense stepped up with some guys either being out or getting banged-up during the game.

BTW - The Pearl-Cohn band is great.

Get a life. It's high school football.

List up nutcase. Like a rock is one of my favorite posters on the boards and you are being insulting. If you can type big enough, or if you grow big enough, get him off the forum and while you are at it, me too. It sounds like you are trying to be a big man which is easy to do in front of a computor screen. It makes me mad when one poster tells another to get off one forum or another. He was discussing the Pearl-C. DL game. The Lipsters started the discussion about how Pearl had some unfair advantage and he answered you back.

I guess since ole cantthrowarockasfarashisson is one of your favorite posters that makes us enemies now :thumb:

I hope you are kidding. No one mentioned Giles County until one of the Lipsters did. This has now turned into a DL, Pearl, Giles, forum, I suppose, so he belongs here. Actually he belongs anywhere he chooses to be. I think that like a rock is Like a Rock!

No, I am not kidding..................Your idol likearockforbrains brought it up by downing teams

that has kicked his but for so many years.You should go back to the GC thread with him because

you two dont have enough class to be posting on a DL or PC topic.Yall just tryin to start trouble

as always.

Duficated.....You ever notice how you rarely ever post about football...you mainly prefer to comment on other posters :thumb: You really should say something about football on occasion :blink:

I hope you are kidding. No one mentioned Giles County until one of the Lipsters did. This has now turned into a DL, Pearl, Giles, forum, I suppose, so he belongs here. Actually he belongs anywhere he chooses to be. I think that like a rock is Like a Rock!

No, I am not kidding..................Your idol likearockforbrains brought it up by downing teams

that has kicked his but for so many years.You should go back to the GC thread with him because

you two dont have enough class to be posting on a DL or PC topic.Yall just tryin to start trouble

as always.

Hey bigun, quit telling us to go back to the GC thread. You brought up Giles County on the DL board and the lippy faithful were trying to say that Pearl had some kind of unfair advantage. If class was a requirement for the DL boards there would be no posters including yourself. Are you trying to make this forum private like your school? I guess Pearl didn't feel welcome on this forum, either since they are a public school. You don't want to go to school with us and you don't want us on your little forums either. Why do you want to play us on Friday nights? Go to Division II AND YOU CAN BE VERY PRIVATE. Now if you want some real trouble bring it on, dinosaur 62.

Dedicated62 is a Giles County fan.

I guess since ole cantthrowarockasfarashisson is one of your favorite posters that makes us enemies now :roflolk:

You are right about me being a Giles fan but that has nothing to do with us being enemies :roflol:

Tonights win should have just about locked down the district for DL. The importance of next weeks game will be a huge advantage for DL.

dont jump the gun before its fired. you got a tough East Lit team ..that you may or may not beat ..but if you do win, that may not be enough if Maplewood beats Whites Creek.

You would tie in reagin play and Maplewood wins due to Head to Head win over you guys in region play its still in our hands and Maplewood should go at this game with a all or nothing mind set and do what they need to do to get this win!!! Whites Creek is not going to lay down ..so they need to go in and knock them down!!! cant wait until friday .. :lol: more rain ..on the way ...im tired of getting rained on ..on the road!!

Boski - I am going to have to side with likearock on this one. According to the TSSAA website the if teams have the same district records the first tie-breaker is overall wins. If both teams win this Friday DL would have 7 wins and Maplewood would have 6. The district title would go to DL.

Boski - I am going to have to side with likearock on this one. According to the TSSAA website the if teams have the same district records the first tie-breaker is overall wins. If both teams win this Friday DL would have 7 wins and Maplewood would have 6. The district title would go to DL.

then whats the purpose of playing region games if you are just going to go by overall record??? that has always and should always be the number 1 tie breaker rule in this case ...head to head ..in situations like that.

TSSAA = former disgraced GOP members!!

if you ask me thats @#%#*#&@#!!!!

like i said Maplewood was doomed from the start! 7 road - 3 home games

.i have yet to find another team that has had to do this... somebody show me otherwise!

boski,

First let me apologize because according to this site if Maplewood and DL both win, Maplewood would be the #1 and DL the #2. I must have misinterpreted what I read on the TSSAA website.

Second, as far as home vs. away games, it should reverse next year and you should have most (at least all of the district games you played away) at home. If not, you need to talk to the coach who schedules your non-district games.