Lewis vs Fairview

apantherfan

Good Luck Lewis! How healthy is Lewis.....been reading on here it sure sounds like they are banged up. Hated to hear about your number 4 out, he was a real hitter. Also heard 13 is out for the season.....both of these are seniors.....what a shame for it to happen in their senior years.

Good Luck.......I have a friend going to the game so I'll be able to get some updates. Going to be a tough one.....but I think Lewis has the horses and belief that they can get the job done. :angry:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i wasnt a Page fan, I'd be at this one tonight. After having watched both teams, they both seem very evenly matched. The thing Lewis Co has to watch out for is Fairview's passing game...if they get that going, its going to be a long night for Lewis Co.

I didn't make the game, but two of the pack was there. It was a tale of 2 halfs from what I was told. First half the better team won, the second half it was the better coached team won, and won the game. The passing game wasn't the problem from what I understood it was the running, which is a surprise because usually Lewis did good against the run in the past. It was a good entertaining game from what I understood, but disappointed in the Coaching of Lewis county that stood out. Like I said I wasn't there but here is "ONE" of the mistakes made by the coaching......Lewis had the ball somewhere around there own 25, ahead 14-7 and coaches called for a fake punt, which blew up in their face. Fairview ended up taking it in and made the score 14-14. Next series Lewis had the ball and was stopped and then a bad snap gave Fairview a safety......from there on Lewis stayed behind ......Fairview scored again, and Lewis score with seconds left on the clock and tried a onside kick which failed......and game ended 23-21.

Big Congrads to Fairview.......they fought hard and being down 14-0 at the half, they came out and played as hard as anyone could ask. They made their adjustments and took the game over the second half. Hope Fairview can make a deep run...help the District look strong. I don't know enough about the playoff system, not sure if Lewis still has a chance or not. Good job Fairview!

If any of these descriptions are off .....sorry. Just got off work and tired and tried to gave the best I could from the members of the pack.

Wanted to congradulate Fairview on their win. Seen some film on this one...much has been said about the coaching.....so won't go and repeat it. Great effort by Fairview players and coaches.....also.....that is one heck of a kicker you have. The best I have seen that consistent all year. He can change a game with his leg. Question.....how is he at Field goal kicker, know he has the leg.