State Bound

ds4life

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smdad, We heard your great news! Congrats! Region 3-A will make a strong showing..I am sure of it! Look forward to seeing you and the other Chattanooga teams at the 'Boro! I heard that Chattanooga Christian (AA) is in also. Baylor plays Saturday for a berth to the 'Boro.

Signal Mountain claimed its berth by traveling to Jackson County and defeating the Blue Devils 3 games to 1. The match scores were 25-21, 17-25, 25-15 and 25-12. Looking forward to seeing all the teams from Chattanooga in the 'Boro.

Congrats to the Lady Eagles. They were the best team on the floor tonight and deserve to go to the State Tournament.

Signal Mountain claimed its berth by traveling to Jackson County and defeating the Blue Devils 3 games to 1. The match scores were 25-21, 17-25, 25-15 and 25-12. Looking forward to seeing all the teams from Chattanooga in the 'Boro.

Congrats to the Lady Eagles. They were the best team on the floor tonight and deserve to go to the State Tournament.

I saw the score of the match and was proud of the effort JC made in this match. Seems like something is fixing to happen with Volleyball on the Plateau.

Announcements