Smith Co. at York Oct. 30

owlgolf09

Nurseypoo...... I have way too much fun at a G-ville game (of any kind). They wouldn't poison me. They have as much fun as I do. BUT, some might want to exterminate Termite. :lol: For example, I believe my good friend Blubelz said us people on this side of the river don't OWN anything over there. Well, where is the Gordonsville Junction?? I know where the Carthage Junction is.

I may still take a chair, and get there early Friday. Reckon they would let me take a 12 foot step ladder and set it up? How bout a tree stand somewhere?

H1N1?? How did you know?? You must be a dang good nures if you can tell that without seeing me.Well really, it was just a cold.

I do believe Termie darlin' that Carthage junction describes the destination of the road that is joining or being joined, much like the Old Cookeville Grade and so on and so forth.

Glad someone from York finally clarified for us, I might have to make the trip up, Nursey ... fly a flag so I know where you're sitting. Would be a good weekend to head on up to PF for the rest of the weekend ..

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this thread is dead.....Where is Asby from York and Antwan with the rest of the Lucky Hackett Nation???

CS003_LUCKY_CHARMS.jpg

PaintedBridge.......Lucky Hackett Nation ???? I can only assume you are speaking on this because of our/your one and only Josh Hackett. The problem is, I think you have him mixed up with the Lucky Charms guy. I thought he was on the Wizard of Oz. Wasn't he in the Lollie Pop Guild???

We'll probably pick it up a little later on in the week. I mean after all, it's hard to contain all the excitement about going to.........ahem.........Jamestown.

glad to see someone is capable of having a little fun ..

let's just hope that "fight" stays between the whistles.

What's that supposed to mean!!!!!!!!!!!

Our boys have tendencies to get a little violent with each other. Lol. Bad blood and all. :lol:

considering how you people drive up there I can only imagine how playful you can be on the football field :lol:

Our boys have tendencies to get a little violent with each other. Lol. Bad blood and all. :lol:

considering how you people drive up there I can only imagine how playful you can be on the football field :lol:

Now that one lost me. Who was that one directed at?

Blubellz.....it's not their driving. It's just that them black horses and buggys are hard to see. Those spray can camo painted, flatbed Datson pickups are hard to see too. :lol:

Blubellz.....it's not their driving. It's just that them black horses and buggys are hard to see. Those spray can camo painted, flatbed Datson pickups are hard to see too. :lol:

Touche my friend. Lol

Wow this thread is dead.....Where is Asby from York and Antwan with the rest of the Lucky Hackett Nation???

CS003_LUCKY_CHARMS.jpg

Hmmm, y'all been missing me 'round hur? Been busier than a one legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond lately and haven't been able to get on here very much. But just for you guys.....

dragonburningowl.jpg

I think you can guess my prediction.

GO DRAGONS!! :lol:

YAIHelmet.jpg

Our boys have tendencies to get a little violent with each other. Lol. Bad blood and all.

considering how you people drive up there I can only imagine how playful you can be on the football field

Now that one lost me. Who was that one directed at?

If the boys get a little violent on the field I know where it comes from, it's road rage bottled and saved for Friday night football !! I was in Jamestown last week, had to dodge little old ladies and burn brakes all the way thru town and on into Cumberland County.

CS003_LUCKY_CHARMS.jpg

Hmmm, y'all been missing me 'round hur? Been busier than a one legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond lately and haven't been able to get on here very much. But just for you guys.....

dragonburningowl.jpg

Love it !!! Now this is what I'm talking about !!! a little spice never hurt anyone!!

GO DRAGONS!! :roflol:

YAIHelmet.jpg

Bleacher situation... 5 rows of the regular bleachers are still useable, then they have about 5 portable stands on one side near the entrance for visitors, and they have added about 5 more at the opposite end of the field behind the upright. Be plenty of places to set. And, as for the game, look for York to try and keep the streak alive. I know some of the players, and they have been looking forward to this one. Neither has played close to their potential this year, and with injuries on both sides, this one is going to be closer than every SC fan thinks. Just don't expect to come down to BuggyTown and walk away with anything less than a dogfight. See ya in 4

Closer than every SC fan thinks? Sorry, I don't think the "we are the underdog, no one respects us" theme is going to work this year. Everyone knows this will be a slugfest. You guys have won three in a row against us and were ranked in the top ten this year. I believe we can play the underdog role this year.

:roflol:

Who's said that we're trying to play that card? I'm simply stating that every post in this thread has been SC will win if they even show up halfway decently. By no means do i believe it will be a blowout. just simply saying that don't expect our boys to roll over. They'd love more than anything to end SC's chances at Champs just as your boys would love to win it over ours. And Term, let's just hope that "fight" stays between the whistles.

I have re-read this entire thread and can't find one Owl fan predicting an easy win or a blowout.

CS003_LUCKY_CHARMS.jpg

dragonburningowl.jpg

GO DRAGONS!! :roflol:

YAIHelmet.jpg

Hey asby! Good to hear from ya.