Rhea County @ Warren County

RCHSplayer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that it matter much i just want to impove at what i do. i play for poineers and my are wrong so i guess some of the other guys are last fiscal i was about 2 1/2 inches taller in the spring. also got a interception and tackles that aint there. i was just reading and thought u put in alot of work in to get it wrong. hope we can win our last for everyone . also give us players a brake most of us have been to ever practice we just need more players peace out

not that it matter much i just want to impove at what i do. i play for poineers and my are wrong so i guess some of the other guys are last fiscal i was about 2 1/2 inches taller in the spring. also got a interception and tackles that aint there. i was just reading and thought u put in alot of work in to get it wrong. hope we can win our last for everyone . also give us players a brake most of us have been to ever practice we just need more players peace out

crazy.gif

Coach Cameron? Is that you? This has to be fake...

WOW!!! We got us some smart players don't we.

If he's a player, he's just a kid. Cut him some slack and give him some credit for getting on here and reading and having an interest in finding out what's being said about the upcoming game.

A lot of the stats are wrong for the different teams. Some of our own players' names are misspelled, some of their heights and weights are wrong (I know my kid's weight is way off) so mistakes happen.

I do appreciate RheaCo's hard work this season giving us information on the teams we play every week.

Hope Rhea County comes out on top this Friday. Good luck, Eagles!

Still a little bitter about us putting you out of the playoffs last November...? I cant say Id blame you. Clinton football has sucked for many many years....a quick run through of the math shows that Clinton has averaged a whopping 2 wins per year and has made the playoffs once so far in this decade (only to be destroyed by Rhea Co in the first round). Good luck the rest of this season but watch out for those ineligible players.

I wouldnt wanna show up anywhere with ur record :D

dragonfan123, save your energy. Your insults are actually a welcome break and aren't going to bother us at all. We've had to deal with OOLTEWAH FANS already this season after all. And we survived. But give it your best shot if it makes you happy. As for me and mine, we'll be rooting for the Eagles and enjoying the last week of the 2009 football season, win or lose!

Yep, we have a piss poor record. But unlike some other schools with equally lousy records this year, we haven't let it tear apart our team, our coaches, our school, our parents. Our boys have stayed united and strong. That shows true character not only on the part of the team but on the part of the community and the coaching staff and the parents and everybody involved in the program.

So hurl your insults and make fun of us. We've survived this season and we can survive a few days of you running your mouth.

GO EAGLES! :thumb: