District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

Franklin @ Centennial tomorrow night (1-8-2010).

If Franklin plays like they did against Hillsboro, I see Centennial winning this game. Franklin did not shoot well last game (McLemore was off until the 4th and that Kibler kid was about 2-15) and it looked like the five best players on Franklin were never on the court at the same time. Plus, the way Mcmillian dominated Franklin, Centennial has that Bristol kid who can be just as effective because the lack of height Franklin has. It was a close game the last time these two teams played and I see it being the same way tomorrow night.

Centennial- 64

Franklin- 63

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin @ Centennial tomorrow night (1-8-2010).

If Franklin plays like they did against Hillsboro, I see Centennial winning this game. Franklin did not shoot well last game (McLemore was off until the 4th and that Kibler kid was about 2-15) and it looked like the five best players on Franklin were never on the court at the same time. Plus, the way Mcmillian dominated Franklin, Centennial has that Bristol kid who can be just as effective because the lack of height Franklin has. It was a close game the last time these two teams played and I see it being the same way tomorrow night.

Centennial- 64

Franklin- 63

Not much faith in our Rebels...

Yipee, I'm out of school again today! and thanks for your concern about my sleeping habits but I'm more concerned about the team. People at school keep asking the same question; why did they change things up? The team was 9-0 and came out of nowhere to #5 in the midstate before the change in philosophy. Can anybody answer this question? Shout out for a 4 day weekend!

Yipee, I'm out of school again today! and thanks for your concern about my sleeping habits but I'm more concerned about the team. People at school keep asking the same question; why did they change things up? The team was 9-0 and came out of nowhere to #5 in the midstate before the change in philosophy. Can anybody answer this question? Shout out for a 4 day weekend!

I don't think anybody can answer your question and I don't understand it either. Why would you change a lineup that was winning. My five starters would be:

G- McLemore

G- Pace

G- Little

F- Nelson

F- Mathews

But it really doesn't matter what I say because I am not the coach, but I do think something needs to be changed so the Rebels can get back to their winning ways. Can't wait to see how Franklin does tonight at Centennial.

I don't think anybody can answer your question and I don't understand it either. Why would you change a lineup that was winning. My five starters would be:

G- McLemore

G- Pace

G- Llittle

F- Nelson

F- Mathews

But it really doesn't matter what I say because I am not the coach, but I do think something needs to be changed so the Rebels can get back to their winning ways. Can't wait to see how Franklin does tonight at Centennial.

Just curious what your reasons would be for starting Little over Kibler?

G- McLemore

G- Pace

G- Llittle

F- Nelson

F- Mathews

Just curious what your reasons would be for starting Little over Kibler?

I would start Little over Kibler because I haven't seen Kibler shoot that well and that is his main role. I've seen Franklin play Hillsboro and Centennial and in the Hillsboro game the Kibler kid was off. He was about 2-15. I just think they're needs to be some changes. Franklin is 2-4 over their last six games. Honestly, McLemore and Mathews are the scorers on the team and sometimes Nelson, and they are the ones who need the ball.

Losing those games has nothing to do with who starts the game. If you knew anything about basketball, it DOESN'T matter who starts the game. Big whoop, you get your name announced by the PA guy. It is who's on the floor at the end of the game. The 8 man rotation is basically playing the same number of minutes. FHS is losing games because they're playing with very little intensity and not running their offense, not who's starting.

G- McLemore

G- Pace

G- Llittle

F- Nelson

F- Mathews

Again, they didn't change the lineup, just the starters, and that was because Little (and it is Little, not Llittle) was sick and wasn't even there for those 2 games. That is why the line up was initially changed. Get the facts right dude As usual, you say crap without even know what the heck is going on.