District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

Boo Hoo!!! Look at the Franklin fans crying when someone finally dethrones you. Maybe the coach wanted his players to get in Franklin's head. It seemed to work. Now off to what this thread should be talking about is the classic game Centennial and Indy played Friday night with my Eagles coming out on top. Indy and Hillsboro are proving to be the top 2 teams and I would venture to say Centennial will beat Franklin the next time they play.

I don't think Franklin is great this year either, but Indy is definitely not good. Seen them play multiple times (oakland, siegal, overton, and beech) and was definitely not impressed. This district is down from years past and its disappointing.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo Hoo!!! Look at the Franklin fans crying when someone finally dethrones you. Maybe the coach wanted his players to get in Franklin's head. It seemed to work. Now off to what this thread should be talking about is the classic game Centennial and Indy played Friday night with my Eagles coming out on top. Indy and Hillsboro are proving to be the top 2 teams and I would venture to say Centennial will beat Franklin the next time they play.

And how many overtimes did it take your Eagles to finally beat the Cougars????? I'm curious as to how your team did against Hillsboro?

It took 4 OTs to be exact. Centennial is very much improved and when your Rebels play the Cougars again they will lose, Book It!!! Also, Indy lost to Hillsboro by two on a last second shot by the Burros. Indy had a mental lapse in the last quarter and allowed Hillsboro to stage a comeback. I never said Indy was impressive, I just stated they are the 2nd best team in the district, which is true.

Its not the fact that they got "dethroned." I am talking about the lack of discipline from the coaching staff. Hillsboro won the game fair and square, but did it while showing no class whatsoever.

All of us appreciate the unbiased reports regarding the Hillsboro v Franklin game. I was wondering how long it would take for the class card to be played.

Its not the fact that they got "dethroned." I am talking about the lack of discipline from the coaching staff. Hillsboro won the game fair and square, but did it while showing no class whatsoever.

All of us appreciate the unbiased reports regarding the Hillsboro v Franklin game. I was wondering how long it would take for the class card to be played.

Can you blame us? Can you actually tell me that you watched that game and thought it was clean?

Franklin obviously dosnt know arthur to well if there surprised with what he did on the court against them the other night.

And yes it did take indy 4 OTS but if it wasnt for a complete last minute collapse by chs when they played franklin then they deffintly wouldve lost too.

And Franklins going to see what indys made of friday night when the eagles are finally going to get there first win against Franklin in basketball. With the top defense in the district holding opponets to 40pts a game.

I cant wait for that matchup. Franklin had better bring their A game.

Didn't watch it - didn't see it and you may be completly right. But we know nobody from Hillsboro ever posts here so anybody can say anything about them and they're not here to defend themselves.

By the way someone describe the offensive goaltending to those of us who haven't seen it. Nobody has complained about the call so I'm guessing it was legit. Franklin has a lot of guys who can get up.