District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know anything about the "altercation" last night between a Hillsboro player and the Ravenwood coach?

ALTERCATION? LOL. HAS IT REALLY COME TO THIS WITH YOU FRANKLINREBELSFAN? I WAS AT THE GAME AND IT WAS A CLEAN UNEVENTFUL GAME. THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD EVEN POST THAT SUGGESTS SOMETHING FISHY TO ME. WHEN YOUR WINNING YOUR "FRANKLIN". WHEN YOUR LOSING YOUR THE "REBELS". YEAH, I SAID IT.

I must have been given some inaccurate information. That's why I asked for some clarification.

Thanks for showing your true colors tho!

I DON'T HAVE A DOG IN THE 11AAA FIGHT. JUST A BASKETBALL FAN. TO MAKE A STATEMENT SUCH AS YOURS, WITH NO RESEARCH, SUGGESTS TO ME THAT "YOU" ARE SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS. CONSIDERING WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN FRANKLIN AND HILLSBORO (WHICH IS WHY YOU SAID IT), AN UNINFORMED PERSON WOULD CONCLUDED THAT HILLSBORO IS JUST BULLYING THEIR WAY AROUND WILLIAMSON COUNTY. THAT WAS PRETTY SLICK, BUT PETTY AND FALSE.

Anyone know anything about the "altercation" last night between a Hillsboro player and the Ravenwood coach?

ALTERCATION? LOL. HAS IT REALLY COME TO THIS WITH YOU FRANKLINREBELSFAN? I WAS AT THE GAME AND IT WAS A CLEAN UNEVENTFUL GAME. THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD EVEN POST THAT SUGGESTS SOMETHING FISHY TO ME. WHEN YOUR WINNING YOUR "FRANKLIN". WHEN YOUR LOSING YOUR THE "REBELS". YEAH, I SAID IT.

Win or lose, we are always the REBELS!!! Yeah, I said it! :popcorneater:

I must have been given some inaccurate information. That's why I asked for some clarification.

I DON'T HAVE A DOG IN THE 11AAA FIGHT. JUST A BASKETBALL FAN. TO MAKE A STATEMENT SUCH AS YOURS, WITH NO RESEARCH, SUGGESTS TO ME THAT "YOU" ARE SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS. CONSIDERING WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN FRANKLIN AND HILLSBORO (WHICH IS WHY YOU SAID IT), AN UNINFORMED PERSON WOULD CONCLUDED THAT HILLSBORO IS JUST BULLYING THEIR WAY AROUND WILLIAMSON COUNTY. THAT WAS PRETTY SLICK, BUT PETTY AND FALSE.

If you don't have a dog in this hunt why were you at the game? He asked a simple question only to have a very pro Hillsboro or anti-Franklin answer so what is your problem?

If you don't have a dog in this hunt why were you at the game? He asked a simple question only to have a very pro Hillsboro or anti-Franklin answer so what is your problem?

MY POST WAS NOT PRO HILLSBORO OR ANTI FRANKLIN. JUST A TRUTH FAN. MY PROBLEM?.. SO YOU THINK IT'S OK TO PAINT A PICTURE OF HILLSBORO KIDS FALSELY AND ANYBODY WHO QUESTIONS IT.. HAS A PROBLEM?? ALSO, CAN'T A PERSON JUST ATTEND ANY GAME OF THEIR CHOICE? HAVING SAID THAT, I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BEST PLAYERS ON HILLSBORO, FRANKLIN AND RAVENWOOD.

Ok come on seriously? Do you really think that Hillsboro’s players actions don’t speak for themselves and that he is fabricating all this information to make them look bad? They are bad and they are bad because their coach ALLOWS them to be bad! I have no doubt that there was an altercation last night because I have heard that too. I heard the point guard was trouble and even made a statement TO the coach after the game.

Ok come on seriously? Do you really think that Hillsboro’s players actions don’t speak for themselves and that he is fabricating all this information to make them look bad? They are bad and they are bad because their coach ALLOWS them to be bad! I have no doubt that there was an altercation last night because I have heard that too. I heard the point guard was trouble and even made a statement TO the coach after the game.

OK.. ANYBODY ELSE WHO WAS AT THE GAME COULD YOU PLEASE TELL WHAT DID OR DIDN'T HAPPEN. IF A STATEMENT WAS MADE ABOUT THE HILLSBORO-FRANKLIN GAME I WOULD BE WITH YOU GUYS. BUT LAST NIGHT NOTHING HAPPEN. NOTHING. YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IT SOUND LIKE THE GYM GOT BURNED DOWN.

There was an altercation I talked to some friends at Rwood today and they said the head coach for the Raptors pushed a Hillsboro player after the Burros players was near their huddle. He received a Technical foul for it I believe. So stop trying to hide the fact and learn to use caps lock off.

There was an altercation I talked to some friends at Rwood today and they said the head coach for the Raptors pushed a Hillsboro player after the Burros players was near their huddle. He received a Technical foul for it I believe. So stop trying to hide the fact and learn to use caps lock off.

WHATEVER.. NOTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. IT'S FUNNY THAT EVERYONE SPEAKING TO THIS MATTER IN THE NEGATIVE, WASN'T THERE. NO TECHS, NO FIGHTS, NO ALMOST FIGHTS, NO HARD FOULS. YOUR "FRIENDS" ARE LYING. AS A MATTER OF FACT, BESIDES THE MBA GAME, THAT WAS THE FIRST GAME I'VE SEEN HILLSBORO PLAY WHEN NOTHING HAPPEN AT ALL.

WHATEVER.. NOTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. IT'S FUNNY THAT EVERYONE SPEAKING TO THIS MATTER IN THE NEGATIVE, WASN'T THERE. NO TECHS, NO FIGHTS, NO ALMOST FIGHTS, NO HARD FOULS. YOUR "FRIENDS" ARE LYING. AS A MATTER OF FACT, BESIDES THE MBA GAME, THAT WAS THE FIRST GAME I'VE SEEN HILLSBORO PLAY WHEN NOTHING HAPPEN AT ALL.

I was at the Franklin Hillsboro game when Hillsboro players came out like a bunch of thugs and were purposely bumping Franklin players before the tipoff during warmups. Coach turned a blind eye.

I was there in the 3rd quarter when a Hillsboro player jumped in a Franklin players face after a play was called dead that caused the 2nd Technical.

I was there for both of these incidents and the only person in the gym that wasn't shocked was the Hillsboro coaching staff. They didnt even talk to their players about their stupidity. They didnt even bench them for a second.

I have to admit I am a Franklin fan. I like the way the team is ran. It mirrors true basketball traditions. The coaching staff is actually teaching their kids how to be men along with how to play basketball. If either of the incidents stated above would have been caused by a Franklin player, that player would have immediately been sent to the locker room. At Hillsboro, they are punished with a turn of the cheek.

Id rather lose with class than win with thugs. Having no respect for the game is as stupid as typing on message boards in all caps so you will be noticed. :thumb: