AC at Clinton

thekidd0086

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think you want to go there. This is coming from Anderson (Campbell) County??? If you ask anyone about illegal and recruited players, there is one name that comes up most frequently. I can assure you that it isn't Clinton. As for all the players in the same zip code, you might want to check your quarterback that lives in Lafolllette two blocks from a Clinton High School teacher. Let's really don't get into pots and kettles calling each other black!

At least all of the AC players live in the same zip code.How many other players for Clinton are illegal?Mavs will win regardless if Clinton cheats or not.Mess with the bull and you get the horns!!! AC by 14

O yea over the Kerr years I know all of the great players came straight from Anderson County huh :huh....U guys are the kings of recruiting players in this area so I would really watch what u say.... Ask your price twins where they were before they came to ac, heck ask your head coach....Don't make me start naming all the names of players that came into the AC program, your best years were courtesy of Cambell County or Halls... Don't worry about anything Clinton, you will beat AC Thursday and any other time u see them this season.. Go Dragons

No doubt AC has had a great program over the years. I just can't believe you would make a comment about Clinton players having different zip codes. I can name you 10 players in 10 seconds who have never lived in Anderson County, but suited up for the Mavs. The rules in place by the TSSAA regarding transfers, etc.. is in place because ACHS!!! Trust me.

Clinton DRAGONS 40

Anderson County Cougars/Mavericks/Red Devils 20

AC has a great receiver but it will not be enough to beat Clinton. Williams will throw 2 picks and Clinton will jump on them early. By the way, Mavs fans, will you come to Cookeville this year and cheer Clinton on in the State Championship game? Let's show some community support!

All this talk about the past doesnt matter. It doesnt matter how many games in a row AC has won against Clinton. It doesnt matter if AC gets some of their players from Campbell Co. or Halls. It doesnt matter if Clinton has to give up their win against Halls.

The only thing that matters is AC has to get on a bus and come across the bridge and try and earn a win against a DETERMINED Clinton Dragons team that wants to win the district championship outright and to do that, they have to beat AC on the field thursday night. AC has been talking smack since june and july and trust me......the Dragons' WILL be ready! COME GET SOME!

Come on guys; take it easy on my Mavs. Sense they could very well play Clinton in the 2nd round all they need for a win on Thursday is to take Stone out. Then when second round comes around it will be all AC. From what I hear that is the goal. This particular game does not mean that much, round 2 is what counts. Again, Mavs, have nothing to lose and must prepare for the playoffs. In fact I would not be surprised if Coach Gillum didn’t just tell them, go out there and have a good time but when you get the chance make sure Stone is not ready for round 2

Run the score up Clinton but just make sure you keep Stone-Cold!!

Go Mavericks!!!! Make it a Bull in the Ring dont worry about winning! Just play real football hard hitting!!!