AC at Clinton

thekidd0086

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy oh boy I guess I hit a nerve!...lol Good. Your so easy how old are you? 10..lol. quote: #2 will be playing! Ok you know your stuff lol. He is out so west coast was right Stone better be ready to get all AC attention. :thumb:

Nope, Dumb AC fans dont make me mad... and go ahead focus on stone, everyone tries, everyone fails.. and we got several other players this year that will burn your MAVs believe that .. O an even if #2 doesnt play, AC's defense is so bad, we could put or freshman tailback in the backfield and have success.. SO u and your redneck friend west coast keep thinkin what ur thinking.. its gonna get ya burned tomorrow

All im saying is that Stone and co. has not beat us AC Mavs!! So why all the trash talk?? Wait till after the game. Its hard to beat us rednecks!!!...lol Wait till Dillian Dotson comes to AC man that will hurt!!! He is Clinton Middle school TB. :thumb:

Now that is just retarted... yea I bet he is on his way next week... that seriously was one of the dumbest comments i have ever heard... I bet he will jump at the oppurtunity to play in a spread offense, that never runs the ball, when he could go to clinton an play in a balanced offense that will more than likely be more of a run offense the next few years... But i know you guys will try, make some trips to his house an stuff, we all know how AC works... Wont happen.. and I talk because its easy to talk trash to AC and its a whole lot of fun...

AC's offense has not been as effective as early in the season (one dimensional is probably reason). But when they throw as well as they do, why would you run it. I think the key to the game is AC's defense. Outside of 2 games (Morristown East and Powell) the defense has held opponents to about 10 points per game. Which team shows up is the question. If Hazelhurst doesn't play, i think AC wins by a few scores.

Clinton's defense has given up more points against Halls and Central and Hardin Valley. Three really bad offenses. Clinton has not faced an offense like AC brings to the table (same for AC too). I look for AC to have big numbers again. Clinton's defense can either blitz or sit back, but either way they will have hands full.

The WR for AC is the most talented kid this county has seen since Scotty Witt. And they have the accurate passer to get him the ball. Stone and Hazelhurst are really talented as well, but raw talents goes to Wilson.

What will be really exciting is when these teams square off again in the quarterfinals.

All im saying is that Stone and co. has not beat us AC Mavs!! So why all the trash talk?? Wait till after the game. Its hard to beat us rednecks!!!...lol Wait till Dillian Dotson comes to AC man that will hurt!!! He is Clinton Middle school TB. :thumb:

Now that is just retarted... yea I bet he is on his way next week... that seriously was one of the dumbest comments i have ever heard... I bet he will jump at the oppurtunity to play in a spread offense, that never runs the ball, when he could go to clinton an play in a balanced offense that will more than likely be more of a run offense the next few years... But i know you guys will try, make some trips to his house an stuff, we all know how AC works... Wont happen.. and I talk because its easy to talk trash to AC and its a whole lot of fun...

I know him really well JO JO his half brother too. He had to go to clinton thats why he is there. So there, AC fan knows something about clinton that you dont come on you call yourself a fan???? Get with it!!!!...lol :roll:

Nice post and I like your thinking, tiger. It will be great football tomorrow night. I can't wait.

Space, you're right about waiting to trash talk until after the game. It's one thing to be confident, but d123 believes we should be afeared of even crossing the river. I think we'll get there just the same and in spite of his bellowing. Hey, we might even score a touchdown or at least a field goal! :thumb: We have a good kicker. So there, d123! I say we will at least score a field goal on the great and mighty Dragons.

The WR for AC is the most talented kid this county has seen since Scotty Witt. And they have the accurate passer to get him the ball. Stone and Hazelhurst are really talented as well, but raw talents goes to Wilson.

Ok you where making good sense until this paragraph.. Wilson the best talent since scotty witt.. That is rediculous.. I can name several players from both schools since 1992 that are better than Wilson... Come on Karns shut him down, and if you put a good corner on him an get physical with him, he will fold.. hes good but come on, hes not that good.. An Clinton would never lose by a couple touchdowns to this AC team, they arent that good, face it.. OR domaniated AC, so will Clinton.. O I would take Clintons D over AC's anyday bet on that..

Nice post and I like your thinking, tiger. It will be great football tomorrow night. I can't wait.

Space, you're right about waiting to trash talk until after the game. It's one thing to be confident, but d123 believes we should be afeared of even crossing the river. I think we'll get there just the same and in spite of his bellowing. Hey, we might even score a touchdown or at least a field goal! :thumb: We have a good kicker. So there, d123! I say we will at least score a field goal on the great and mighty Dragons.

Now when have I ever said AC wouldnt score.... Never said that... I wouldnt be a smart football person to say that... your offense is by far the strengh of your Mavs, it sure aint defense... O an Why are you on Coach T during the School day,, I dont think thats part of your job duties there maximus.. :roll:

To say Wilson is the best talent this county has seen since Scotty Whitt is a little extreme. Yes the kid is great, but this county has had better. There is several from Oak Ridge that come to mind, and Shephard from Clinton was far more talented then Wilson back in the late 90's. Again I do think Wilson is special, but lets not get so extreme about it.

I am looking forward to seeing Wilson match-up with Clinton, I believe it will be Stone matching up with him, and I would love to see what Frazier and Camion could do with him. Camion is going to be a special kid to watch over the next few years.

I have heard that if Hazelhurst plays it would only be on defense, because Clinton drastically needs him on D. The Powell kid will do fine filling in for Hazelhurst at running back.

On another note the recruiting at AC is no different then others schools, (not saying what they did in the 90's was, just not now). I can see where kids from Campbell County would want to go there. They are just a short drive up I-75, and they would be a better school to get noticed for recruiting purposes. Can't blame a kid for wanting to play on a successful team that gets decent press.