AC at Clinton

thekidd0086

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kidding,, wouldnt be fun on here with Mr. Maximus on here to talk with... Dont tell me you agree with the wilson comment please?

I like JW a lot. He has the "good speed," as they say, and with his height he's hard to defend. I'll say this, he's in the upper tier of athletes who've had the great fortune of playing in Anderson County. With respect to the next level, he could do two things to enhance his value. One, beef up. Two, beef up. How's that?

we finally agree on something, but lets hear it, is he the best athlete since Scotty Witt to play here in the great county of Anderson?.. Lets think of All the AC players, all the Clinton players of the 90's, and not forget about all the Oak Ridge players ( I could think of 10 OR players right off that I would take over Josh). Not saying hes not good he is, hes a match up problem for most high school teams becasue of his size and speed, but he really lacks physicality big time.. he will go to the next level for sure but hes got a lot to work on...

Where is he supposed to be going anyway... He got any offers yet?

The only NFL player that i can think of in recent years from any of the county schools is Jason McAddley from OR. Im not even sure he was the best player on that team...Shaun Bohannen was the starting tailback at Bama until a couple fumbles cost bama games, and he lost his job to Shaun Alexander. If my mind is working right, and it rarely does, they would have been at OR around the 96-98 seasons. Mike Gipson was awefully good at OR as Shepard was at Clinton, but neither played much after high school. Is JW at the level of some of these? Maybe not. But with his size and speed, he will get a chance to play at the next level. Mavs win 40-34!

Dont listen to Space 3, he is retarted.. He has no clue that clinton middle school players go to Clinton High.. He needs to know that Clinton is not CC or Halls, and our players go to our High School.. And to continue the topic on Josh Wilson, that still kills me that someone actually said that.. I want somemore views on this.. I know fans from all three schools have to have something to say.. The best athlete over the past 19 years of football in this county.. That was such a crazy statement for someone to make on here.. I dont think he is in the top 15 so please correct me if im wrong..

Dont listen to Space 3, he is retarted.. He has no clue that clinton middle school players go to Clinton High.. He needs to know that Clinton is not CC or Halls, and our players go to our High School.. And to continue the topic on Josh Wilson, that still kills me that someone actually said that.. I want somemore views on this.. I know fans from all three schools have to have something to say.. The best athlete over the past 19 years of football in this county.. That was such a crazy statement for someone to make on here.. I dont think he is in the top 15 so please correct me if im wrong..

Before his parents split up he went to lake city played little leauge at lake city ran all over Clinton peewees. Im just saying..... Just wait and see! Lopez was he a good QB for clinton???

As a pure football player your not crazy to keep him out of the top 15. As an athlete with his size, speed, agility, and everything else it is not crazy to call him a top 15 ATHLETE football-wise in this county over the last 16 years. Top 15 is it though, and that is nothing to be ashamed of. So don't confuse this as bashing the kid, he is tremendous, and AC is lucky to have him.

Dotson has had an unstable home-life the past couple of years, and now he is doing extremely well in his home in Clinton, so I couldn't imagine him going to AC, but there might be a custody issue that could occur.