Boone vs Crockett in The Musket Bowl

formerblazer

Monkey boy said D.C. Sucks at football. Well how do you think that makes a kid feel that has worked all spring,summer, and fall in the weight room, 2 a days, 7 on 7 endless hours just to hear someone say they suck at football. That must have taken you hours to have come up with that line. I think kids do there best so let's give them a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Springfield is backing Boone 100% this week. Go, fight, and win that game! The jackets will be cheering you on via internet, but if anyone knows if the game is on TV or radio what station is it on. A big Boone win and the Jackets just may be in as the wild card. Good luck, and when is the game being played? :lol:

How are you all looking for tonight? Good Luck tonight as it would be nice to get 7 out of 9 teams in the playoffs if we can. Long time since we have heard from you. Any ideas on where our district would go for playoffs?

Okay seriously guys who cares? Crockett sucks at football, I , mean heck thay got a good basketball team

Crockett should be a 6-3 team right now, much the same as they were last year. Whether they get the good breaks or not, Crockett has had a couple of good football teams...just haven't been able to get the job all the way done. Nevertheless...the team is doing much better than the 2-28 years they had with the former coach. Greene does a good job and who are you to say much about them. The thing about Crockett and Boone is that you have a lot of kids who just have to get to school and a lot that don't play sports...but if you lowered the population of either of those schools by 200 you'd have two teams that would be 8-2 every single year. Put Crockett and Boone kids together....heck it would be one of the best upper East TN teams from here to knoxville. Will it happen? Not likely, but I think that a Washington County High School is something that will be discussed in the next 10 years.

To the game....wow I can't believe Boone called out Crockett 38-0. Humility Humility...although...this is a rivalry game and Boone won't ever forget the 70-0 first game that Crockett beat them with in this series. Crockett has to stop Sumo, but other than that, the D will be tough for Crockett to take. I say It'll be a 28-14 game with Boone winning, but it'll be a tight game most of the way.

I believe crockett should be 6-3 too Greenes done a descent job I believe sometime he is a afraid to open it up and thats where some loses over the past years have came from.

If they made a washinton county high it would be a great move in my opinion.

Boone and crockett kids coming together with a new coach. The team would be the best i agree thats porbably y they are not going to do it can't let the county schools beat up on the city school,

Monkey boy said D.C. Sucks at football. Well how do you think that makes a kid feel that has worked all spring,summer, and fall in the weight room, 2 a days, 7 on 7 endless hours just to hear someone say they suck at football. That must have taken you hours to have come up with that line. I think kids do there best so let's give them a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

He obvisiley doesn't know alot about dc when he said the basketball is good they are on a up swing with a good new coach and a load of talent an youth but be realistic.

We can talk about basketball next week. I will say....

Crockett will be the most improved team in the Big 8.

On to the game.

My hopeful predition: Crockett 26 Boone 21

-Crockett gets the O going early. (7 first half points the past three games).

-Sumo or Gillen have a monster game.

-Crockett keeps the penalties low and doesn't turn the ball over.

What will happen: Boone 24 Crockett 13

-Boone will shut down the run game. (Sumo will get his yards, but only one Td) This forces Crockett to pass :roflolk: . -The face says it all about the passing game.

-Crockett's D will keep them in the game, but it won't be enough.

-Boone forces at least two turnovers. One INT and one fumble.

-Crockett will get called for at the least one personal foul.

-Crockett will miss or have one extra point blocked.

I think this is going to be a good game. Crockett has their season on the line. Boone would like nothing more than to make sure Crockett misses the playoffs.

We can talk about basketball next week. I will say....

Crockett will be the most improved team in the Big 8.

On to the game.

My hopeful predition: Crockett 26 Boone 21

-Crockett gets the O going early. (7 first half points the past three games).

-Sumo or Gillen have a monster game.

-Crockett keeps the penalties low and doesn't turn the ball over.

What will happen: Boone 24 Crockett 13

-Boone will shut down the run game. (Sumo will get his yards, but only one Td) This forces Crockett to pass :roflolk: . -The face says it all about the passing game.

-Crockett's D will keep them in the game, but it won't be enough.

-Boone forces at least two turnovers. One INT and one fumble.

-Crockett will get called for at the least one personal foul.

-Crockett will miss or have one extra point blocked.

I think this is going to be a good game. Crockett has their season on the line. Boone would like nothing more than to make sure Crockett misses the playoffs.

When crockett plays boone there a different vibe that goes on in the locker room on both sides. The players can feel it, The whole county divide into two sides depending on their team to win.

Defense if tougher offense is harder every second of the game is intense.

Stats can be forgotten this game can not be on paper just have to let these boys play it out on the feild. GO PIONEERS

Okay seriously guys who cares? Crockett sucks at football, I , mean heck thay got a good basketball team

Crockett should be a 6-3 team right now, much the same as they were last year. Whether they get the good breaks or not, Crockett has had a couple of good football teams...just haven't been able to get the job all the way done. Nevertheless...the team is doing much better than the 2-28 years they had with the former coach. Greene does a good job and who are you to say much about them. The thing about Crockett and Boone is that you have a lot of kids who just have to get to school and a lot that don't play sports...but if you lowered the population of either of those schools by 200 you'd have two teams that would be 8-2 every single year. Put Crockett and Boone kids together....heck it would be one of the best upper East TN teams from here to knoxville. Will it happen? Not likely, but I think that a Washington County High School is something that will be discussed in the next 10 years.

To the game....wow I can't believe Boone called out Crockett 38-0. Humility Humility...although...this is a rivalry game and Boone won't ever forget the 70-0 first game that Crockett beat them with in this series. Crockett has to stop Sumo, but other than that, the D will be tough for Crockett to take. I say It'll be a 28-14 game with Boone winning, but it'll be a tight game most of the way.

I believe crockett should be 6-3 too Greenes done a descent job I believe sometime he is a afraid to open it up and thats where some loses over the past years have came from.

If they made a washinton county high it would be a great move in my opinion.

Boone and crockett kids coming together with a new coach. The team would be the best i agree thats porbably y they are not going to do it can't let the county schools beat up on the city school,

Well first off Rob...it isn't up to the city it is up to Washington County. They could do whatever they wanted as long as they had the money. Will it happen....I think they will opt for a new HS .... preferably one that is taking in more of the richer sections of the county...so look for it to be sitting in places with money...sad but true.

If you are who I think you are I think you are right. If you are who I think you are...if you had played nose and kept running the ball last year Boone wouldn't have had an answer for you, and that is a fact buddy. You were a HECK of a ball player! The Crockett situation really needs to model itself after Boone in my opinion. Mandatory weights off season 4 times a week, conditions year round, 7 on 7 year round...no kids quitting and trying to come back (I've heard stories on a few and Boone had one who tried that this year from Crockett)...I think Greene ball works on big linemen, big backs, line ya up and see who wins...but you all have to get every single kid in the weight room. As much as I am a Boone fan, I am also a Kent Greene fan and think the world of him. He is a great guy who would give you the shirt off his back and come fix your flat at 3 AM.

It is a work in progress...Musket Bowl time tho, time for the rivalry, I'll be nice after the game. We're taking it to ya DC, because the rule at Boone is "You don't let Crockett beat you, ever."

Yes former B he is who we think he is. My son played u laet year and said u were a load to bring down.

I also like green and what he's done for the program. Not sure that everyone has bought in to the green system just yet, but I hope they will.

On this side of the county we have. I like to think of it as drinking the JENKINS JUICE. Kinda like the orange kool-aid that Lane K is handing out in k-ville these days. Jenkins and his staff has done a great job. The whole Gray area has a cooler full of the Jenkins Juice.

On to the game if the D comes to play and u don't double 58 and 5 they will have 30 tackles together.

I give Boone the edge by 14. Good luck to both teams and b safe on the way to the game.