Meigs County @ Polk County

polk_wildcat

thanks oldschoolcharger. yeah they played with great sportsmanship i couldn't tell you how many time one of are players went to hepl a south pitt player up after the play was over. coach davis does a great job with those young men and his staff. I was hoping that charger could have got the win up there in alcoa. this polk team is special and i've know those young men since they was 5 years old and they play with a lot of heart and pride. i'm looking forward to the playoffs but they got to take care of business friday night against the tigers. good luck to both teams friday night. GO WILDCATS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be a cake walk for the cats. this is one of the worst meigs teams of all time.

i hope your right but it's meigs and they always show up and play polk county tuff. I would love to see Polk go 10 an 0 going into the playoffs. I know that the coach's will have these boys ready to play so i'm goin conservative on my pick.

Polk 30

Meigs 7

Polk shoud win easily from what I hear. I was impressed with Polks speed in the game against south pitt last week. As long as Polk stays out of Alcoa's bracket I believe that they will have a chance to get to the final 4.

The guys drafting brackets up are saying that Alcoa will be in Quadrant 1, not in ours; guess we'll see Saturday morning.

in my opinion this could end up being a perfect time for meigs to play polk, it just depends on how the wildcats kids react. I know they have great coaches out at polk but you can only tell a kid to focus you can't make him. as for meigs we have always played polk county tough no matter how good we were. if i'm not mistaken the team from last year that ended 3-7 played polk county hard in a pretty close game. regardless of what anyone says this will be a close game if meigs plays with the same fire that last years class played with :roflol: Good Luck Tigers

This polk team won't lose friday night. These boys have a goal and anyone that get in their way will pay the price. Just ask any team they have faced all year they come out and just hit hit hit and love hitting. these boys won't get the big head and they want to be part of history friday night. i'm loking forward to seeing it i'll be on the sidelines running the chains like very friday night and i do hope meigs shows up and plays a tough because we only had 3 games that was tough. I just don't see it happening they are having a tough year and the Wildcats are playing at a high level. This is the best team Coach Davis had had and they should make a deep run in the playoffs. Good Luck Wildcats

What part of the kicking game? the extra points we got to get fixed but the kickoff i think is just fine friday we didn't kick it deep for many reason because those 2 return men for south pitt couldv'e taken it the house. thats the only thing i'm concern about in the playoffs is the extra point kicking but serge has improved and he is only going to get better i'm sure Coach Davis will have it fixed by playoff time but i don't think the kicking game will effect this weeks game. Polk comes out with the victory friday night. Go Wildcats

What part of the kicking game? the extra points we got to get fixed but the kickoff i think is just fine friday we didn't kick it deep for many reason because those 2 return men for south pitt couldv'e taken it the house. thats the only thing i'm concern about in the playoffs is the extra point kicking but serge has improved and he is only going to get better i'm sure Coach Davis will have it fixed by playoff time but i don't think the kicking game will effect this weeks game. Polk comes out with the victory friday night. Go Wildcats

I was refering to extra points. I thought the coaching staff had a great strategy down at south pitt with kickoffs and allen's execution was awesome. I'm not positive but i think we have missed either 4 or 5 extra points the last two games. If SP would haved scored late the other night an extra point would have won the game for them. this is something that just doesnt fix its self week ten in the season. In close playoff games every point counts. Go Wildcats