Grace at South Pittsburg

powerp

Very disappointed I want be at this game. I know there wanting to scout and all but we should have been sending people out to earlier games and not waiting till the last minute. I'm one prettty well ticked Pirate fan right now. We could at least have it at 7 but I believe I heard they have a halloween fall festival or something crazy. Anyways I don't think the coach or administration made a good decision on this and it's really a slap in all us Pirate's who have attended every game but want be able to this one because of not getting off of work in time. Coach Grider and all the one's that did this I have been a true supporter for many years but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.. I'm with Roy Dillard on this one!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I won't be at the game since it will be on Thursday. I am curious as to why the game was changed. Doesn't matter to me really, should be a game for the JV anyways. I better be careful saying that, OP and KL might call me disrespectful. Anyways... Safe travels to Grace and wish you the best on rebuilding a program after losing some stellar athletes especially Josh Blake.

Correction to you earlier PowerP... you made reference to Moto (Jo Byrns) as if he was Butchie (McKenzie).

And as far as Knox Grace... we will just see. You been running your mouth the past couple of years. Good luck. We take the playoff games 1 game at a time.

I love your enthusiasm for football over in the valley boys. Our district is not known for its football but it is going to be nice for the blue to beat the indians after the wildcats took down SP. My brother went to the Polk/SP game and said the polk boys hit them in the mouth all night and the pirates didnt know how to handle it. trust me when i say that sequatchie county will NOT even be one of the top three or four hardest hitting teams we have faced all year. purple2thebone you will find out real quickly that the junior varsity football you valley people play won't stand a chance against the Blue.

Sequatchie - 13

McMinn Central - 38 Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought would post. Valley boys play JV football!

Well, I won't be at the game since it will be on Thursday. I am curious as to why the game was changed. Doesn't matter to me really, should be a game for the JV anyways. I better be careful saying that, OP and KL might call me disrespectful. Anyways... Safe travels to Grace and wish you the best on rebuilding a program after losing some stellar athletes especially Josh Blake.

Correction to you earlier PowerP... you made reference to Moto (Jo Byrns) as if he was Butchie (McKenzie).

And as far as Knox Grace... we will just see. You been running your mouth the past couple of years. Good luck. We take the playoff games 1 game at a time.

That was not me, PirateMike...I believe that was Mr. Sportman....But I guess I will go watch some touchdowns be scored Thursday and get that bad taste of last week out of my mouth

I love your enthusiasm for football over in the valley boys. Our district is not known for its football but it is going to be nice for the blue to beat the indians after the wildcats took down SP. My brother went to the Polk/SP game and said the polk boys hit them in the mouth all night and the pirates didnt know how to handle it. trust me when i say that sequatchie county will NOT even be one of the top three or four hardest hitting teams we have faced all year. purple2thebone you will find out real quickly that the junior varsity football you valley people play won't stand a chance against the Blue.

Sequatchie - 13

Your opinion is way off...The valley boys can play...Polk did good first half, and won....Why would you say something about Mc. central on an SP thread? That is about as dumb as Nick Saban throwing to Julio Jones two times in a row on the 2 yard line. :roflol: Be sure to join us in Cookeville since Mc. Central will not be there? Or at least go join Polks fans if they make it :roflol:

Sequatchie - 13

hahaha your a joke! i can see why your chargers dont schedule these valley boys anymore! i looked back the last time sp played mc central umm we won 61-7 so laugh on that u fool! :roflol:

Dad burnit................Old Pirate may not make this game. Figure coach Vic has a good reason for the change. Most likely to scout & watch some other folkes on FryDay nite. OP may jest wait and go to the LV & Jasper game. Purt near sure it'll be a better matchup.

Hit it right on the head OP....There is going to be SP coaches all over the state of TN Friday night covering a multitude of possible playoff opponents on the east and west side of the bracket...heard it for myself :roflol:

To clear up i copied and pasted this from MC vs SC. They said valley plays JV football and i thought that was a joke. They said polk ran all over SP and MC will do the same.

Old Pirate says the SP/PC game is over. The Wildcats earned the win with Pirates playing most of the game with a lack of focus. Now.....fellers OP is not making excuses but the dropped passes, penalties and lack of effort from some can only be lack of focus. Polk did not run all over SP but did enough to win. OP read where SP set school records against Polk and "IF" the dropped passes were caught that record would have been surpassed by a landslide. Anyhow it's over...........................................

OP is jest wondering if this game will be more of a JV game with the starters mostly taking the nite off. The Pirates do have some youngons hobbled and time off could really help.