WGHS 2009 Greene Co Champs!

WGHS93

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job guys the whole community is so proud of the Buffs.Good luck in the playoffs!

This is a joke lol. Wg will lose in round 1 of the playoffs like they did to Greeneville...

What was that score again. o yea 44-0 at half and Greeneville was nice and coasted the hole second half. Thats hilarious!!! So since Greeneville lies in the County I say Greeneville destroyed all county foes. It was like 158-46 in all combined county games. Wg is a joke!!! :thumb::thumb::lol:

No wonder evryone in the county hates you guys from Greeneville. WG hasn't been very good for some time , but they have come a long way in a short amount of time. WG fans are proud and they should be. Sure they lost big to Greeneville , but hey they beat all the other county teams which means they are indeed the BEST county team regardless of what you and the SG morons say. I'm not a WG fan , but

I've seen all the county teams play and WG is the best team. SG hasn't played "D" yet or they would be pretty good. WG plays solid "D" and runs a sufficient "O" which is why their better.

Oh yeah ppl from sg are morons because we kno football.... And for one a county championship has never really been a goal for SG the past 7 years because we played to do good in conference and playoffs not the conference and county... In 07 it was a disappointing season no one cared we won won the county that was just a given til this year... but congrats thats the best thing ya'll have had in years...

I dont like it but Greeneville is in the county so i say they have a legit arguement that they are county champs, but like i said it wouldnt mean anything to tnem because they are playin for alot more than that this year..

Oh yeah ppl from sg are morons because we kno football.... And for one a county championship has never really been a goal for SG the past 7 years because we played to do good in conference and playoffs not the conference and county... In 07 it was a disappointing season no one cared we won won the county that was just a given til this year... but congrats thats the best thing ya'll have had in years...

I dont like it but Greeneville is in the county so i say they have a legit arguement that they are county champs, but like i said it wouldnt mean anything to tnem because they are playin for alot more than that this year..

The last line of defense for WG is always call someone a name LY,its just how they roll...all us idiots and morons will just have to learn to live with it.

The last line of defense for WG is always call someone a name LY,its just how they roll...all us idiots and morons will just have to learn to live with it.

they???? not all of us but are you saying that as a whole ... were all that way??

At this point i dont really care what is said on here anymore it seems it is always just a bunch of drama :thumb: oh well it is what it is i guess

they???? not all of us but are you saying that as a whole ... were all that way??

At this point i dont really care what is said on here anymore it seems it is always just a bunch of drama :thumb: oh well it is what it is i guess

Oh so you don't like being lumped together with your local CoachT loudmouth??? Well we've been getting that from WG fans on CoachT for quite some time now because of Greeneville#1. Now that you know how it feels, maybe you won't be so quick to indict us all because of a couple of posters.

west greene is the real deal... their strong up front and fast on the groun... the passing game has also greatly improved over the coarse of the season... proud of u boys and get it done in the playoffs

West Greene is a long way from being the real deal. If they were the real deal then how did they get shut down by Greenville??? Only thing you do is shutdown the run and the game is won for the other team. West Greene is decent at best but the real deal? West Greene season stops first round in playoffs!!! Come on man you know they aint the real deal. If they are the real deal then what is Greeneville??? National Champions or something? :!::?::roflol:

The "real deal' comment is pushing it a lot. The thing is WG fans are just glad their program is performing better than the past. I for one don't expect them to get past the first round of the playoffs so lets not get out of hand. Greeneville may not get past the first round either. I for one hope they do even though I am a WG fan. I like to see all Greeneville and Greene County teams do well. Everytime I visit this board I see Greeneville bashing everyone and it does get old. Greeneville is a 4a school so they should beat all the county 3a schools. I see you all bash the schools, their programs and even particular players. The last time I checked Gville was a city school so why do you care who gets the Greene County Championship?

The "real deal' comment is pushing it a lot. The thing is WG fans are just glad their program is performing better than the past. I for one don't expect them to get past the first round of the playoffs so lets not get out of hand. Greeneville may not get past the first round either. I for one hope they do even though I am a WG fan. I like to see all Greeneville and Greene County teams do well. Everytime I visit this board I see Greeneville bashing everyone and it does get old. Greeneville is a 4a school so they should beat all the county 3a schools. I see you all bash the schools, their programs and even particular players. The last time I checked Gville was a city school so why do you care who gets the Greene County Championship?

Ok, point taken. What satisfaction does WG get from whipping up on much smaller NG ???? I can totally see the whole Milk Can thing with SG, but it seem like a rather non-sense championship if YOU can win it by beating a 1a team and not include the other school in the county because we're bigger than you.Just a tad hypocritical