WGHS 2009 Greene Co Champs!

WGHS93

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job guys the whole community is so proud of the Buffs.Good luck in the playoffs!

This is a joke lol. Wg will lose in round 1 of the playoffs like they did to Greeneville...

What was that score again. o yea 44-0 at half and Greeneville was nice and coasted the hole second half. Thats hilarious!!! So since Greeneville lies in the County I say Greeneville destroyed all county foes. It was like 158-46 in all combined county games. Wg is a joke!!! :thumb::blink::o

Good job guys the whole community is so proud of the Buffs.Good luck in the playoffs!

I think WG has done well this season and you should be proud, but Greene County Champs???Easy to claim that one when we weren't on your schedule but it just doesn't have the luster now that Greeneville's in the mix..Heck you beat a good but undersized SG for that rusty 'ol milkcan and kicked a couple of puppies....Wootie-hoo WG.

This is a joke lol. Wg will lose in round 1 of the playoffs like they did to Greeneville...

What was that score again. o yea 44-0 at half and Greeneville was nice and coasted the hole second half. Thats hilarious!!! So since Greeneville lies in the County I say Greeneville destroyed all county foes. It was like 158-46 in all combined county games. Wg is a joke!!! :roflolk::roflol::D

No wonder evryone in the county hates you guys from Greeneville. WG hasn't been very good for some time , but they have come a long way in a short amount of time. WG fans are proud and they should be. Sure they lost big to Greeneville , but hey they beat all the other county teams which means they are indeed the BEST county team regardless of what you and the SG morons say. I'm not a WG fan , but

I've seen all the county teams play and WG is the best team. SG hasn't played "D" yet or they would be pretty good. WG plays solid "D" and runs a sufficient "O" which is why their better.

What was that score again. o yea 44-0 at half and Greeneville was nice and coasted the hole second half. Thats hilarious!!! So since Greeneville lies in the County I say Greeneville destroyed all county foes. It was like 158-46 in all combined county games. Wg is a joke!!! :roflolk::roflol::D

You are a sorry piece of trash!I didn't say one thing about Greeneville.Heck Greeneville is good ,but they are a city school with lots of advantages!Good luck to the Greeneville boys in the playoffs,but for you I hope you grow up.We are very proud of Wg,so let us have a little fun!

No wonder evryone in the county hates you guys from Greeneville. WG hasn't been very good for some time , but they have come a long way in a short amount of time. WG fans are proud and they should be. Sure they lost big to Greeneville , but hey they beat all the other county teams which means they are indeed the BEST county team regardless of what you and the SG morons say. I'm not a WG fan , but

I've seen all the county teams play and WG is the best team. SG hasn't played "D" yet or they would be pretty good. WG plays solid "D" and runs a sufficient "O" which is why their better.

Everyone in the county hates all the Greeneville people? That's a shame. But, I don't believe it. I for one believe WG deserves a little recognition. We need this new classification thing to evolve into a situation where 2 teams from Greene County play the last game of the season for the region title. I would love to the rest of the region improve to that level. Am I a Greeneville fan? Yes, but Greeneville will not continue to improve unless the rest of the region improves.

Well for someone who's not from Greene County you seem to have a finger on the pulse of how everybody in the county feels.....funny I've lived here for a while now and I haven't met 1 person from the county that hates me cause I live in Greeneville.As a matter of fact, its unlikely that anyone in Greeneville or Greene County over the age of 16 sets a great deal of importance on what side of the city-limit sign you live on....unless of course you have to pay those city property taxes...The county crown has lost much of its luster since basically only 2 schools field competitive teams. Given the rancor raised when Greeneville accepted TS

SAA reassignment, this symbol of segregation should be allowed to whither and die...

well according to folks alot smarter than I , WG will Host GP 1st round.I'm sure GP fans still remember how to get there without their tom tom. Although this seems like a tough draw, AE would'nt be any better.

We might be playing Johnson Co or Loudon!It will be tough to win against them two.Just hope we play hard.

well according to folks alot smarter than I , WG will Host GP 1st round.I'm sure GP fans still remember how to get there without their tom tom. Although this seems like a tough draw, AE would'nt be any better.

We might be playing Johnson Co or Loudon!It will be tough to win against them two.Just hope we play hard.

Johnson County will likely be seeded lower than WG in quad 1 and Loudon will likely be middle of quad 2. I'd say AE is a more likely pairing or GP

Johnson County will likely be seeded lower than WG in quad 1 and Loudon will likely be middle of quad 2. I'd say AE is a more likely pairing or GP

That sucks!