Giles vs. Lewisburg - Rival

aintskeered

I love this site! We had our worst week last week here at CoachT. After working so hard all season to achieve thread locks before the game was played, we failed miserably. The one thing I love about the old 5-3a is even though we support different programs, we will circle the wagons and support each other when needed. As soon as a couple of Giles regulars chime in it looks like we are gaining momentum and we will achieve that coveted thread lock for sure, lol. :thumb::lol::thumb:

Now OldMan, you are being a bit of a hypocrite here. You lectured me not too long ago about not starting stuff and it being better to keep my mouth closed if I had something negative to say but now you are trying to get us to start stuff. What is up with that? Does even the OldMan like to see a little action on the boards now? :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right Mikey. (old man slaps himself). I just thought somewhere, somehow a Marshall fan might still exist out there. This game is a little different for us old timers. Lawrence & Marshall do not receive many Christmas cards from us old grads, lol. I like a little action every now and again. Gets the blood a flowing in this old body. To some of us this game is like Tennessee-Alabama, Georgia-Florida, Miami-Florida State. No matter what the record or who's the favorite, you want to win this one. No way I believe Giles goes in there and Marshall serves up a cake walk. I remember games all the way into the late 60's and there has been plenty of extra circular activities to chew on. I expect nothing less this Friday night. :thumb:

Your right Mikey. (old man slaps himself). I just thought somewhere, somehow a Marshall fan might still exist out there. This game is a little different for us old timers. Lawrence & Marshall do not receive many Christmas cards from us old grads, lol. I like a little action every now and again. Gets the blood a flowing in this old body. To some of us this game is like Tennessee-Alabama, Georgia-Florida, Miami-Florida State. No matter what the record or who's the favorite, you want to win this one. No way I believe Giles goes in there and Marshall serves up a cake walk. I remember games all the way into the late 60's and there has been plenty of extra circular activities to chew on. I expect nothing less this Friday night. :thumb:

Ah it's alright to let your true feelings come out sometimes my friend. I actually think it's the right thing to do. You haven't done anything wrong. :thumb:

As for the game, it won't be a cakewalk for Giles but it won't exactly come down to the last minute either. Giles will win by 2 or 3 TD's. Marshall will play hard on every down though and I predict a little extra curicular activities on this night as well. I hope Giles doesn't get caught looking past Marshall to the 1st round.

WOMG.. looks like your trying to call out the last tiger fan....there doesn't seem to be any. Kinda hate that, there has been a long great history between these two schools.

The Bobcats may have a need to win this game very convincingly. We need to be the highest computer ranked team between quads 3 and 4 this time next week. Crockett plays Milan so if they win they will surely get a bump. We may need to create our bump. that may mean letting the points add up.

Uhm........excuse me there "pebbles".

Is it OK with you if the other 7 teams in the Giles quad play before you move on to your semi final round game?

WOMG.. looks like your trying to call out the last tiger fan....there doesn't seem to be any. Kinda hate that, there has been a long great history between these two schools.

The Bobcats may have a need to win this game very convincingly. We need to be the highest computer ranked team between quads 3 and 4 this time next week. Crockett plays Milan so if they win they will surely get a bump. We may need to create our bump. that may mean letting the points add up.

Is it OK with you if the other 7 teams in the Giles quad play before you move on to your semi final round game?

Just trying to get a look at what the overall playoff brackets will look like....I've got yall down as a wild card :roflol:

Just trying to get a look at what the overall playoff brackets will look like....I've got yall down as a wild card :roflol:

Thank you for including us "pebbles". :?:

It sounded like you were more concerned about how Giles compared to teams in another quad.

66...a lil fyi.....I see you have been talking about how strong SH defense is on the SH-P thread, just thought you might like to know Giles defense has on average allowed 8pts in district and 9 pts per game overall.

And another thing...since you like picking at my id....please tell me what it is you have in 74 :lol:

66...a lil fyi.....I see you have been talking about how strong SH defense is on the SH-P thread, just thought you might like to know Giles defense has on average allowed 8pts in district and 9 pts per game overall.

And another thing...since you like picking at my id....please tell me what it is you have in 74 :lol:

OK, fair enough "pebbles". Thought my avatar might have given you a clue............

:lol: the entire Route 66 in 1974 on my Harley. :lol:

Anyone play from 96-99

yeah man I sure as heck did and let me tell ya it was tough as a ole gid owl. . . . Lewisburg by 42 :thumb:

Hmmm....42...is that an estimate as to how far into the game it will be when the lights go out AGAIN :roll:

NO,NO, its the 42 yard line where the grafiti must go.Or maybe it is 42 apples they will be

bobbin for.