East Hickman Host Lewis County (MOVED TO TONIGHT!)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are just the messenger......not the message...Which is TSSAA. They played the schedule and it is what iit is......wait till the playoff brackets are posted and I'm sure you going to see things like this scatter all over the place.

Anyway......congrads to the Lewis county Panthers, the seniors deserve this opportunity this year. BTW wanted to let the E. Hickman player, 22 we have enjoyed watching you play over the past 3 years. You give it everything you have everytime we have seen you. Good luck in the future. Hope the numbers climb as far as the number of players coming out next year. You all deserve a tip of the hat.....everyone of you that started with this program and played a Varsity schedule since the beginnig and play as hard as you could all the way. Good luck in the future to all of you seniors....... :blink:

Didn't know Lewis played last night, was surprised to see. I guess the weather changed alot of games. Way to go Lewis, I'll have to make a call to find out what happened. Now your in the playoffs, get to start a whole new season now. Hope you get a deceit draw at least for the first round. You have gotten plently of experience this year playing the bigger schools. Good luck next week and congradulations on making the playoffs, how many seasons in a roll has Lewis been in the playoffs now? I know some will have comments about you being in...but remember this, you played the schedule and made it, in other words you EARNED it. GOOD LUCK! :thumb: