boyd buchanan

ChArGeR2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically csas and mcminn central are the only competition with sweetwater losing their best

reports from friends from those two schools are the only reason i say theyre competition for boyd

central only lossed 1 senior which believe it or not actually will help them

and csas still has that one forward and a few mids

so basically csas and mcminn central are the only competition with sweetwater losing their best

reports from friends from those two schools are the only reason i say theyre competition for boyd

central only lossed 1 senior which believe it or not actually will help them

and csas still has that one forward and a few mids

That seems about right. Boyd should be the front runner for the district, but I mean I thought Boyd would be a lock going back to state cause they only lost 1 player from that state semi final team. Then we go a lost to East Ridge int he region semi finals. Anything can happen.

yeah lol im a charger for sure and yes yall have been a struggle of ours for a while i remember my freshman year we tied 2-2 but since its not been so close ha but yeah its looking up for us this year but once again boyd stands in our way with sweetwater losing the twins and best player but again soccer is a game where ya never know whats gonna happen unless its a tellico or tyner...

it should be

boyd

central

csas

silverdale

grace

sweetwater

seqouyah

tellico

tyner (if they field a team this year)

whats your take and opinion

No, thats definitely not correct. In your list, Central tied silverdale, lost to sweetwater, lost to CSAS twice. So why would they be ranked higher? The list should most likely go:

boyd

csas

sweetwater

central

silverdale

grace

seqouyah

tellico

tyner

haha i see what your sayin but were not going on last year...were talking about what was lost and gained

those schools that i ranked below central are teams that had big losses

such as sweetwater-lost 2 best scorers and best defensive player and from friends from the school and on the team arent gaining anything at all

silverdale-lost a few of their best players including batista

csas was not impressive at all last year and im not tryin to make excuses but if you wouldve been at the district game you would know why we lost but they are the only team possibly in this district to rank above central

Central-only lost one player in the defense(signed TWC) in which his loss helps and hurts...they still have their top 3 scorers and the rest of their defense...they have 3 players verbally comitted and 3 more that will sign and one for football(kicker)and gained 2 freshman that are good and can possibly start

boyd-top team in the district didnt lose a thing besides the defensive back and outside half but they still have their top scorer

but unless you have more information on whats gained and lost...this could possibly quite be the order of the district with the exception of csas and central in the 2 and 3

ok welll take this into consideration our district got cut in half csas isnt not a factor only in region

and by the way charger 07 if ur a devoted charger fan why you downin ur school id love to know who u actually are cause it sounds to me like u know nothing about our team and teams in our district...scores dont really show how the game was actually played so unless u attended them all i dont know see how u get ur info on whether our team is good or not