Baylor vs Father Ryan

nike07

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loser does not travel; Ryan would be 5th baylor 4th; Ryan would play 4 west and Baylor would play BGA Both home games. That is if BA and MBA wins.

Not if BGA upsets Ensworth tomorrow night...without Darkwa I am saying there's a chance.

Absolutely no chance, have you seen ensworth? My sister could run behind that line.

Loser does not travel; Ryan would be 5th baylor 4th; Ryan would play 4 west and Baylor would play BGA Both home games. That is if BA and MBA wins.

Not if BGA upsets Ensworth tomorrow night...without Darkwa I am saying there's a chance.

Absolutely no chance, have you seen ensworth? My sister could run behind that line.

They played Thursday night. Ensworth 35-9

Halftime score: Father Ryan 14 Baylor 11. Odd game so far. Baylor had yet another touchdown called back...another Huesman 35 yarder called back. Then Father Ryan returns a punt to the 5 yard line and they score. Baylor then fumbles on there own 24 and FR punches it in. Baylor puts together a long drive and settles for a field goal. Baylor puts together another drive and Sam Williams runs it in from around 20 yards out. Go for 2 and get it. The Red Raiders have dominated play and held Father Ryan from putting any drives together......Huesman went out after the 2 point conversation injured. Has an ice pack on his shoulder. Hope he can return. Huesman is so valuable....he has literally ran all over Father Ryan before the injury.

Huesman came back into the game with 8 minutes left and threw a beautiful ball to about the FR 10. He also ran effectively again. FR's defense did a nice job of holding Baylor to a field goal try....and missed it. Bottom line....without Huesman in the game it completely changed the complexion of the game. Father Ryan's defense did a good job....what a kicker they have. Final score Father Ryan 21 Baylor 11.

Congratulations Father Ryan. On to the playoffs as both will host games.

Irish hang on and defeat Baylor 21-11 to cap a nice 7-3 regular season and a 2nd place seed in the Middle-East region. Ryan lived on the edge all season including a 1 point win over BA as well as a 1 point loss to Overton and a 4 point loss to MBA....Good luck in the upcoming playoffs