In-Game AAA Updates

CoachT

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PHargis, any word by chance on the Father Ryan- St. Benedict DII Semifinal Game? It should be over by now.Thanks

I was in the AAA gym today and CB or Pageman is in the other but PM likely is spending most of his time on stats for Page. CB was coaching I think. I could tell the scoreboard communications were better than the results`coming to T. Not sure anyone knew P4k was doing this as it was the first time. But a number from schools there also showed up on the board. As I think T might know and football likely has shown, large tournament data for 32 schools or even less is best projected on the scoreboard with as few people as possible and assigned. Thirty two schools with a hundred people calling in is a mess. Its a shame the season is over and P4k could handle all of the calls for school tournaments and place them on the scoreboard. it could be the "new" way of doing things. She could keep up with the ones not called in and trace them down. Any way, tomorrow might be easy with few games. The season ends.

PHargis, any word by chance on the Father Ryan- St. Benedict DII Semifinal Game? It should be over by now.Thanks

I was in the AAA gym today and CB or Pageman is in the other but PM likely is spending most of his time on stats for Page. CB was coaching I think. I could tell the scoreboard communications were better than the results`coming to T. Not sure anyone knew P4k was doing this as it was the first time. But a number from schools there also showed up on the board. As I think T might know and football likely has shown, large tournament data for 32 schools or even less is best projected on the scoreboard with as few people as possible and assigned. Thirty two schools with a hundred people calling in is a mess. Its a shame the season is over and P4k could handle all of the calls for school tournaments and place them on the scoreboard. it could be the "new" way of doing things. She could keep up with the ones not called in and trace them down. Any way, tomorrow might be easy with few games. The season ends.

Nice idea PH but I work hard for a living and not only can't I attend the tournament unless a daughter is playing, it's not likely I'd take 3 days off just to gather scores. Volleyball season takes a toll (as it does on many of us) my job because of the number of matches and tournaments we play in a short season. I rearrange business travel, project work, etc. just to maintain my personal life.

All the scores I posted yesterday were texted to me by friends and by my daughter who had the opportunity to watch a couple of matches courtesy of her HS coach.

This forum "takes a village" and if schools and their fans cannot take the time to update the scoreboard then I guess it just doesn't matter all that much and the rest of us can wait until TSSAA gets it up there.

Good luck to all the teams vying for the championship today. The weather report looks bad and I wish everyone safe travels home.

Announcements