how will dyer county fair for the first year in triple a?

BasketballFan1

1. They will compete for first but most likely end up second behind Northside in what is probably the weakest 3A district in the state. They have some very good young players and the syle they play will give them a chance to win against most anyone they play until they hit the dominate 3A Memphis schools. Losing CJ will hurt the most b/c he was a 4 year starter and the heart and the engine of the team the last 3 years.

2. Their players are'nt at all selfish, but its more about getting the ball to the two or so playmakers and giving them free reign to make plays. Sure there were times that Pierce, Yarbrough, or even CJ would take bad shots or not pass to someone open but you cant overcoach those types of players and have them thinking too much instead of just going with their instincts and playing/attacking.... its the style that has obviously worked.

All in all they will be something close to 20-10 give or take a couple of games on either side.

• 3 weeks later...
how will dyer county fair for the first year in triple a? and will they collapse from the selfishness from the players?

Dyer County won't do as bad as some may think (that isn't directed at anyone in particular)... District will be tough with Casey Prather and Northside and Regions will be tough with Raleigh Egypt and Craigmont, but Dyer County is returning Cedric Janes, Fred Yarbrough, John Hudson, Justin Williamson, and Cedarious Taylor (I think I misspelled his name) and new additions to the team with freshmen: Robert Hubbs and Jammal (Justin Blake's brother), but with the loss of CJ Crittendon and Rex Pierce there will be alot of slack to be made up. GOOD LUCK! & GO CHOCTAWS!

how will dyer county fair for the first year in triple a? and will they collapse from the selfishness from the players?

Dyer County won't do as bad as some may think (that isn't directed at anyone in particular)... District will be tough with Casey Prather and Northside and Regions will be tough with Raleigh Egypt and Craigmont, but Dyer County is returning Cedric Janes, Fred Yarbrough, John Hudson, Justin Williamson, and Cedarious Taylor (I think I misspelled his name) and new additions to the team with freshmen: Robert Hubbs and Jammal (Justin Blake's brother), but with the loss of CJ Crittendon and Rex Pierce there will be alot of slack to be made up. GOOD LUCK! & GO CHOCTAWS!

And also return Cody Gross, who I hear has slimmed down and jumping out of the gym.!

And also return Cody Gross, who I hear has slimmed down and jumping out of the gym.!

Yeah, I don't know how I forgot about Kody Gross... the big question of this season is who will fill in for CJ.