The season is over

bburch

I thought i would never say this but i am glad its over. My son is glad its over and said he won't be back unless there is changes. He said he needs a break from ALL THE PLAYING HE DONE THIS YEAR. LOL

My name is on here so if anybody wants to discuss this we can. I am highly upset the way it ended and if ya'll was there and honest with yourselfs you will know what i'm talking about. i have so much to say and not enough room to say it. I am not taking away from Rhea county I talked to some of the coaches and they were very respectful. Lets here the excuses why we lost. Rhea has not one a game in there district and going in to tonight only had one win. :popcorneater:

I hate these posts. It's every year after the last game, somebody always feels like they were wronged, and that coachT MUST be the proper avenue to vent. WRONG! "Save the drama, for yo mama!" Nobody cares, most of the ones still here, are far more concerned with PLAYOFFS, rather than if you and your boy are happy with your program. Great 2nd post! :thumb:8-)

I hate these posts.

It's almost as bad as the 20 different threads on how to fix the classification system. Most of them are by the same guy. Do they give out awards for starting the most threads? :thumb:

LOL, I hear ya! I noticed that also. It's like another thought hits him and instead of adding it to one of his previous 7 threads, he has to start a new one.