Grundy County at Goodpasture (1st Round of playoffs)

GOODPASTURE

Grundy absolutely played their guts out last night. Had Goodpasture not got that touchdown right before halftime there's no telling how this thing could have turned out. Unreal. Many of us Grundy folks were just looking at each other and saying "Wow!" multiple times last night. I thought Grundy's stand to hold Goodpasture out of the endzone in the last minute of the game when they were going for a totally unnecessary TD said so much about the fight in the kids. All anyone had to do was look at senior Dillon Graham at the end. He looked like he could barely walk when it was over. He and all the rest of the Jackets left EVERYTHING on that field last night. Again........WOW! :hungry:B):thumb:

DL

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy absolutely played their guts out last night. Had Goodpasture not got that touchdown right before halftime there's no telling how this thing could have turned out. Unreal. Many of us Grundy folks were just looking at each other and saying "Wow!" multiple times last night. I thought Grundy's stand to hold Goodpasture out of the endzone in the last minute of the game when they were going for a totally unnecessary TD said so much about the fight in the kids. All anyone had to do was look at senior Dillon Graham at the end. He looked like he could barely walk when it was over. He and all the rest of the Jackets left EVERYTHING on that field last night. Again........WOW! :D:o:D

DL

Wow. Did not expect that. Goodpasture was not sharp in the first half. They missed tackles, they fumbled on offense and special teams, and they missed wide open wide receivers. The entire team was off in the first half. I could not believe it. There were several plays that made me scratch my head. You can talk about what if this, and what if that, but in the second half, that is what I was expected from Goodpasture. They were late coming out of the second half, and everyone knows why. In the second half, they just imposed there will. It was nice to see many of the Goodpasture's players very mad coming out at halftime. I am hoping they learn from this. Good job Grundy County. You guys fought to the end. The touchdown attempt with three minutes left was between the tackles, so dont say they were rubbing it in. They got the ball back on the 2 yard line with one minute to go and took a knee!

Grundy absolutely played their guts out last night. Had Goodpasture not got that touchdown right before halftime there's no telling how this thing could have turned out. Unreal. Many of us Grundy folks were just looking at each other and saying "Wow!" multiple times last night. I thought Grundy's stand to hold Goodpasture out of the endzone in the last minute of the game when they were going for a totally unnecessary TD said so much about the fight in the kids. All anyone had to do was look at senior Dillon Graham at the end. He looked like he could barely walk when it was over. He and all the rest of the Jackets left EVERYTHING on that field last night. Again........WOW! :thumb::thumb::lol:

DL

Wow. Did not expect that. Goodpasture was not sharp in the first half. They missed tackles, they fumbled on offense and special teams, and they missed wide open wide receivers. The entire team was off in the first half. I could not believe it. There were several plays that made me scratch my head. You can talk about what if this, and what if that, but in the second half, that is what I was expected from Goodpasture. They were late coming out of the second half, and everyone knows why. In the second half, they just imposed there will. It was nice to see many of the Goodpasture's players very mad coming out at halftime. I am hoping they learn from this. Good job Grundy County. You guys fought to the end. The touchdown attempt with three minutes left was between the tackles, so dont say they were rubbing it in. They got the ball back on the 2 yard line with one minute to go and took a knee!

I was trying to praise my kids. I'm not sure why you have all your !!! in the last few sentences? Maybe you're trying to convince yourself. I said what I meant and meant what I said. Grundy stood very tall and stopped Goodpasture with under a minute to go when they were trying to score an _unnecessary_ touchdown. Up 38-27 there was no need to score. Grundy dug in and prevented it. Yes when Grundy turned the ball over inside the five after stopping the Goodpasture drive Goodpasture then did take a knee with just seconds to go.

Again, I was just praising a great effort by Grundy. Best game they played all year. But if you want to take offense go ahead.

DL.