Far West Tennessee Quadrant. Class 1A

:blush::blush: ..Well taking out Union City and Huntingdon would make it easier to win a title....Not saying either one could or would beat South Pittsburg, but still....It would def. make getting there easier for ya'll's quad..

That's very true. Hopefully we'll meet up once again in a couple of weeks!

Maybe so...We'll have to get Comer's (McKenzie head coach) how-to video on stopping the Holder kid from Huntingdon...He killed us after we got up 28-7 on them...They ended up winning 44-35....

I had a blast the last time UC played JB....Heckuva atmosphere for a high school football game...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so...We'll have to get Comer's (McKenzie head coach) how-to video on stopping the Holder kid from Huntingdon...He killed us after we got up 28-7 on them...They ended up winning 44-35....

I had a blast the last time UC played JB....Heckuva atmosphere for a high school football game...

From what I saw last night, Comer would be the guy to talk to. McKenzie D dominated.

I haven't heard who would travel where as far as if JB were to play UC or Huntingdon yet. I guess The Guru thinks the west TN border is the TN river!

From what I saw last night, Comer would be the guy to talk to. McKenzie D dominated.

I haven't heard who would travel where as far as if JB were to play UC or Huntingdon yet. I guess The Guru thinks the west TN border is the TN river!

I believe that since the Mustangs lost last night the third round game would be in Union City....At least that's the word from our radio station last night.....Of course that's saying if UC and Huntingdon both advance....Can't just place teams in brackets this time of year...The third round is as far as they would commit though...Just for travel purposes for UC it would be great if the game was at UC... :blush: